Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the death toll in the last 12 months for other untreated illnesses due to all of this lockdown bullshit is much higher than any Covid-19 death count. Of course you would never find any statistic or chart about it.

Just compare excess deaths to normal deaths plus covid deaths.

Real simple

If you find a way to alleviate the current burden on the healthcare system, don't keep it to yourself.

Increased funding.. more nursing staff.. less red tape.. less middle management.. stop using healthcare for profits.. just a start..

AND STOP TESTING EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY THAT HAS ZERO SYMPTOMS..

Last edited:
If you find a way to alleviate the current burden on the healthcare system, don't keep it to yourself.

Dunno where you are, but it’s certainly less than it was in 2019. The hospitals are like a ghost town here.

Today is the day I turn into a 5G antenna.
I've thoroughly enjoyed your company for the last 14 years. Maybe see you in another life, bud.

On the real, which city? Is it done in-house or do you have to go somewhere? Let us know how it goes!

Increased funding.. more nursing staff.. less red tape.. less middle management.. stop using healthcare for profits.. just a start..

AND STOP TESTING EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY THAT HAS ZERO SYMPTOMS..[/QUOTE]

Once all the vulnerable are vaccinated, this is going to HAVE to happen or else this pandemic is never going to end, ever. Imagine if they were testing 250,000 people a day every day in the UK last winter, for the flu? I'd hazard a guess they'd be picking up 50-100k asymptomatic people a day, easily.

That would be in the excess deaths.

Point is, there are a multitude of people with serious illnesses (both physical and mental) who went without treatment and are still going without treatment who are suffering and/or dying because they can’t get in to actually see anyone. The hospitals in most areas are bare and doctors will for the most part only do phone appointments, which is insufficient.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your company for the last 14 years. Maybe see you in another life, bud.

On the real, which city? Is it done in-house or do you have to go somewhere? Let us know how it goes!
Going to a local hospital here that has kindly offered me a vaccine.

The problem could be whoever is selling these test kits could be part of the lobby terrifying the government into testing.. something is seriously wrong somewhere.. it needs to stop or we could be looking at losing the next ten years of our lives to CCP rules and reg.. it really is that simple.

Dunno where you are, but it’s certainly less than it was in 2019. The hospitals are like a ghost town here.
Then send the sick over there. Problem?

Aren't you a mask manufacture? Why haven't I heard you talk about the new mask y'all developed? It's been almost a year right?

Point is, there are a multitude of people with serious illnesses (both physical and mental who went without treatment and are still going without treatment who are suffering and/or dying because they can’t get in to actually see anyone. The hospitals in most areas are bare and doctors will for the most part only do phone appointments, which is insufficient.

Exactly .. I speak for all the people thousands upon thousands/millions that are going to die or are not getting treatment because the health services are only focusing on one thing..
I speak for the cancer patients, heart patients, MS patients the list is endless.. this is who Im rooting for and I hope they get some sort of normality in service sooner rather than later.. because their blood will be on the cult of covids hands.

Not from the empty hospitals. Good lord the circles you'll go through.

We have constant radio/tv/billboards commercial campaign telling people to stay away from the health services.. aligned with the messages dont be a burden, stay at home ... yadda yadda yadda..
Theres strong evidence to suggest the first lockdown was not covid death but people dieing in the home from various emergency medical traumas ..
ONS stats reveled upto 90% of death was in the home during first 2 months of lockdown.. so thats not COVID death logic says its heart attacks and strokes etc.. emergency deaths not COVID..

We have constant radio/tv/billboards commercial campaign telling people to stay away from the health services.. aligned with the messages dont be a burden, stay at home ... yadda yadda yadda..
Theres strong evidence to suggest the first lockdown was not covid death but people dieing in the home from various emergency medical traumas ..
ONS stats reveled upto 90% of death was in the home during first 2 months of lockdown.. so thats not COVID death logic says its heart attacks and strokes etc.. emergency deaths not COVID..
Thanks for that update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back