Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you criticizing them for gathering then??
Because, as the nurses, doctors, funeral directors have said (the ones you think are lying), the ones you think are in it just to get on the telly, have said that there are surges after gatherings. For things like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. If those gatherings did why wouldn't 10,000 people cause a surge?
I'll criticize who I want. You trying to tell me off isn't going to change anything.

Oh we're back to the "we have to save grandma" mindset huh?

They can travel wherever the fuck they want. Do you actually believe all these people are now infected with Covid, and now are spreading it all over the country?

That mindset has been the same since march 2020, have you not been paying attention?

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

Trans Am mask! Was a Christmas gift. It was thoughtful. I'd like one that says Ram Air on both sides since my car is a WS6 Ram Air car.

You literally said they were muppets and mongs for being out in a group, and that would lead to ICUs and hospitals being overwhelmed across the country. That implies they are infected, and sick enough to require hospitalization.

Now back to the question that you keep dodging. What percentage of these people do you think are infected with Covid today?

When people gather to celebrate Trump leaving office in 8 days, I'll be surprised if she condemns it with the same level of anger.

When people gather to celebrate Trump leaving office in 8 days, I'll be surprised if she condemns it with the same level of anger.
If they're not socially distancing or wearing masks I will. Why on earth would you think that?

Because, as the nurses, doctors, funeral directors have said (the ones you think are lying), the ones you think are in it just to get on the telly, have said that there are surges after gatherings. For things like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. If those gatherings did why wouldn't 10,000 people cause a surge?
I'll criticize who I want. You trying to tell me off isn't going to change anything.

So what if there are "surges" after gatherings. You can say the same for influenza, common colds, herpes or Covid. Do you expect for us to never ever gather again for fear of increasing the amount of cases for any disease? How does a potential surge in cases, in fucking Alabama impact your life?

For all we know, nobody in this entire group was infectious and yet you're criticizing them.

So what if there are "surges" after gatherings. You can say the same for influenza, common colds, herpes or Covid. Do you expect for us to never ever gather again for fear of increasing the amount of cases for any disease? How does a potential surge in cases, in fucking Alabama impact your life?

For all we know, nobody in this entire group was infectious and yet you're criticizing them.
Again, during influenza season, people aren't being treated in corridors, coffin sales rooms weren't being used with actual bodies in the coffins and funerals aren't happening in tents. You seem to scoff like old people or people not in the greatest of health just don't matter.
Hahaha, right. No one, in 10,000 people has COVID.

90 yearbl old dude from my gym got covid . lost some weight just felt tired. Lol plague of the century , stay inside fatigue is coming!
Get off your ass and walk or workout will do you better than wearing a mask.

No, everyone doesn't have to be an expert. You just confuse people, we've seen that again and again ITT with people quoting stats they don't have the education to understand.

People need to do what their damn told and stop acting like special snowflakes.

So rather than educating people, they should just shut up and do what they're told?
I don't know about others, but that's a path I don't want to go down.

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

Trans Am mask! Was a Christmas gift. It was thoughtful. I'd like one that says Ram Air on both sides since my car is a WS6 Ram Air car.
With this on you can pretend to be the Bandit.

I like the disposable ones because once they get dirty I can just throw them away like its no big deal. And I would rather have cotton near my mouth all day then a cloth material.

No, everyone doesn't have to be an expert. You just confuse people, we've seen that again and again ITT with people quoting stats they don't have the education to understand.

People need to do what their damn told and stop acting like special snowflakes.

How’d that work out for the Chinese and the Germans?

Having gone outside yesterday, I can see that nobody gives a fuck. Assuming I didn't see some weird pocket of people, then yeah... nobody cares. Tis a bit strange, but I'm not judging. Whatever, I can just stay home like I do most of the time anyway.

I like the disposable ones because once they get dirty I can just throw them away like its no big deal. And I would rather have cotton near my mouth all day then a cloth material.
Yeah they're easy, I have them for emergencies and they don't stifle you at all. Don't even really feel like you're wearing them.

Yeah they're easy, I have them for emergencies and they don't stifle you at all. Don't even really feel like you're wearing them.

Wear one for 12 hours straight. They get itchy and sweaty even if you can change them as much as you want.

Wear one for 12 hours straight. They get itchy and sweaty even if you can change them as much as you want.
I was wearing them for 9, can't be much different. I'd have to change it though if it was for 12, because ew. Had to in the summer half way through.

The owner of one of the firms that is our top two biggest customers has it and so does her husband who is our insurance agent. I'd say they are both mid to late 60's. She's on day 12 and has been sick the entire time. She had to get off the phone with me as she was losing her breath. He doesn't have too bad of symptoms. Their son who is also is near my age (late 30s) also has it. He had a fever for several days.

Early in this, most people that I knew around my age or that were pretty active had mild symptoms. I don't know what the deal is now, but everyone that I know around here who is getting it has somewhat bad symptoms. Almost all lose their taste as well where at the beginning several did not. In my area, it appears the effects really ramped up this winter.

I don't know if we got one of the weaker strains or what seems like everyone I know has no issues. I knew one girl who was sick for like 2 weeks but was at home all the time. A lot of people at my firm have had it now and no one got sick bad. Losing taste what about the worst I heard. We've been open pretty much this whole time also except for early on in March we closed for like a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back