Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is promising! Nice Crimble present if it all goes well.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-Covid-vaccines-rolling-production-line.html

The video the world has longed to see... Covid vaccines rolling off the Pfizer production line in thousands of tiny bottles as Professor Van-Tam claims Oxford-Astra Zeneca jab will be rolled out by DECEMBER
  • Pfizer is rattling off thousands of doses of its Covid-19 vaccine in Belgium
  • The drug is being stockpiled if the contents prove safe and are effective
  • The US-based company can make 100 million doses available if allowed

The virus is gonna be with us for a long time. I need something better than fabric facemask. I need a fish bowl astronaut helmet with filtered holes. Maybe a hockey helmet with filters. Maybe snorkel pipe too.
I know you're kidding but the first mask I bought, I thought I was just going to have to stay indoors for years it was that restrictive. I fucking hated it. Like the velcro round the back of the head ones.
My step dad keeps saying he doesn't know how I do it for 9 hours a day but the disposable ones really aren't any drama. Not pleasant but doable.

Spiderman-Weed-Wildfire-Covid-Cough.jpg

Interesting article re. the herd immunity declaration that was just published. 'Funded by a libertarian thinktank 'The American Institute for Economic Research (AIER)', with a history of funding controversial research – such as a study extolling the benefits of sweatshops supplying multinationals for those employed in them – while its statements on climate change largely downplay the threats of the environmental crisis. It is a partner in the Atlas network of thinktanks, which acts as an umbrella for free-market and libertarian institutions, whose funders have included tobacco firms, ExxonMobil and the Koch brothers.' It suggests that the herd immunity strategy for covid19 is a 'fringe view peddled by a minority with no evidence to back up their position.' and that the declaration was a piece of pre-election 'political theatre'.

The pursuit of herd immunity is a folly – so who's funding this bad science?

His heart gave up after steroid abuse. That's what I was told about him before all this covid nonsense started being blamed for it.
yeah I figured that he was on steroids, someone said he was only on TRT, but I read also men on TRT are high risk for Covid and heart issues related to covid unless they take blood pressure meds or something.

The other guy who got sick bad from Covid was also on some form of Testosterone.

If the vulnerable are at home I can't infect them. Duh!

Are you daft?

All about choice.

And since we had fevers we have isolated out of respect.

Lock yourself down FOREVER. Kill the economy. Let the rich eat us all.

Cowards. Y'all fucking cowards

Vulnerable people don't have the choice to isolate, they go to school, they live with family, they need to work to live or they need care from family or carers.

A coward is someone who fears harm to themselves. I'm pretty sure the norm here is worry at the thought of carelessly being a vector for infection and causing the death of people, with behaviour like you've admitted to itt.

I'm not sure you get it dude.

Nobody wants lockdown.

Vulnerable people don't have the choice to isolate, they go to school, they live with family, they need to work to live or they need care from family or carers.

A coward is someone who fears harm to themselves. I'm pretty sure the norm here is worry at the thought of carelessly being a vector for infection and causing the death of people, with behaviour like you've admitted to itt.

Nobody wants lockdown.

I agree with what you say other then the red .. That is morally wrong to say that on many levels.

Well this is promising! Nice Crimble present if it all goes well.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-Covid-vaccines-rolling-production-line.html

The video the world has longed to see... Covid vaccines rolling off the Pfizer production line in thousands of tiny bottles as Professor Van-Tam claims Oxford-Astra Zeneca jab will be rolled out by DECEMBER
  • Pfizer is rattling off thousands of doses of its Covid-19 vaccine in Belgium
  • The drug is being stockpiled if the contents prove safe and are effective
  • The US-based company can make 100 million doses available if allowed

The word IF is in there followed by safe and effective.
<{cruzshake}>

E387C064-B480-40B6-A6B6-A1B4B0886350.jpeg

I agree with what you say other then the red .. That is morally wrong to say that on many levels.
Just because people don't think through their actions to the logical consequences doesn't mean they aren't there.

Nobody wants lockdown.
This is what I don't quite get. We've been in this for a brazillion of months. The mask isn't for us, it's to not be a c word to anyone else. I do quite like the extra hygiene, however. I'm so flippin protected with self cleaning elevator buttons, haha.

I think I’ll take my chances, at least for a couple of years.
Yeah, I'd rather see if people are dropping like flies first. I've never had a reaction to all of my vaccines but this is all a bit new isn't it? I'll do the Shingles when the weather gets a bit cooler, supposedly you shouldn't get in a swimming pool after.

Yeah, I'd rather see if people are dropping like flies first. I've never had a reaction to all of my vaccines but this is all a bit new isn't it? I'll do the Shingles when the weather gets a bit cooler, supposedly you shouldn't get in a swimming pool after.

I think it’s telling that a Murcan drug company is “rattling off” thousands of doses in BELGIUM rather than in its own backyard. Yeah, no. Not this cowboy. Nu-uh.

We go back to this post I made a couple months ago.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/161255688/

Given that all the pharma companies have blanket indemnities against adverse effects for their covid vaccines, I sure as hell ain't volunteering to get jabbed anytime soon. They could literally put fatal doses of polonium in the vials and no one would be able to do shit about it. The good news is the polonium kept you from getting covid. On the other hand, you just died a horrible death from radiation poisoning.

I think it’s telling that a Murcan drug company is “rattling off” thousands of doses in BELGIUM rather than in its own backyard. Yeah, no. Not this cowboy. Nu-uh.
It's still such in its infancy. Fuck doing it pronto. Months ago I wanted it but, through being a grown up, and working it out in our heads, it is a safer option to see how it works out. Keep doing what we't we are doing hygiene wise.

It's still such in its infancy. Fuck doing it pronto. Months ago I wanted it but, through being a grown up, and working it out in our heads, it is a safer option to see how it works out. Keep doing what we't we are doing hygiene wise.

........while using the people of a foreign country as guinea pigs (which is the only reason I can see to stockpile it there). Sounds legit to me.

the euros now experiencing a major wave, with more new cases and infection than anywhere else. places like Germany and France are experiencing very high numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back