Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we've been on mandatory masks for many months now. Since spring.

We literally had 9 cases at work in spring

We have 20 guys in quarantine because there was 1 guy with rona in warehouse diner

No one cares lol really

There was supposed to be an anti mask protest at the biggest mall in my city today.

From what I read there were like maybe 15 entitled and out touch people who showed up.

Wow. A bit venomous.

How do you suggest people earn a living if they can't work from home?

I'm suggesting all businesses be open you donk. So people can have jobs.

No closures. No rules. Let the weak and old hunker down. Let the world open. It is about choice.

I decided to go to a packed event. I decided to do an indoor inflatable maze with hundreds of people. Whatever, I took a chance. I'm sick now. Day five of a fever. Chest is wonky. Feel fine otherwise. Been lifting and doing cardio. Crushing veggies and staying hydrated. I feel good. My girls feel good but have temps.

I mean, if this is covid it is a .5 out of ten. It's nothing for the healthy.

Whatever. Lock down forever.

Remember what I've been saying for months about the fecal-oral transmission route?
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-09-analysis-high-sars-cov-contamination-patient.html

Excerpt:
Among 2,034 records identified, 17 articles were deemed eligible and included in the review. Overall, 27.5% (68/247) of air sampled from close patients' environment were positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA, with no difference between settings (ICU: 27/97, 27.8%; non-ICU: 41/150, 27.3%). Just 1/67 (1.5%) of samples in the air less than 1 metre from the patient tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, and just 4/67 (6%) of samples 1-5 metres away. (see results in abstract and poster)

In other areas, the positivity rate was 23.8% (5/21) in patient toilets, 9.5% (20/221) in clinical areas, 12.4% (15/121) in staff areas, and 34.1% (14/41) in public areas (see table in abstract). A total of 78 viral cultures were performed, and 3 (4%) were positives (meaning the virus was viable and capable of reproduction), all from close patients' environment (3/39, 7.7%) in non-ICU settings.

The median SARS-CoV-2 RNA concentrations were found to be 10 times higher in patient toilets than in the patients' rooms.

The authors conclude: "In hospital, the air near COVID-19 patients is frequently contaminated with SARS-CoV-2 RNA, with however, poor proof of its infectivity—meaning we detected the viral RNA, but when trying to culture (grow) these samples, there was little evidence of viable virus. High viral loads found in toilet/bathrooms, staff and public hallways means these areas require strong compliance with cleaning measures and personal protective equipment."

A month & half ago, we sent all our kids back to school. There's literally millions of filthy little buggers who are scratching their asses in schools and touching their infected shit particles onto everything. Gee, I wonder where the recent spikes of infections are coming from?

Don't eat ass for a bit. Got it.

Last edited:
I'm suggesting all businesses be open you donk. So people can have jobs.

No closures. No rules. Let the weak and old hunker down. Let the world open. It is about choice.

I decided to go to a packed event. I decided to do an indoor inflatable maze with hundreds of people. Whatever, I took a chance. I'm sick now. Day five of a fever. Chest is wonky. Feel fine otherwise. Been lifting and doing cardio. Crushing veggies and staying hydrated. I feel good. My girls feel good but have temps.

I mean, if this is covid it is a .5 out of ten. It's nothing for the healthy.

Whatever. Lock down forever.
Not in the slightest bit selfish at all with the possibility of spreading it to anyone else. Happy you feel so precious.

Not in the slightest bit selfish at all with the possibility of spreading it to anyone else. Happy you feel so precious.

If the vulnerable are at home I can't infect them. Duh!

Are you daft?

All about choice.

And since we had fevers we have isolated out of respect.

Lock yourself down FOREVER. Kill the economy. Let the rich eat us all.

Cowards. Y'all fucking cowards

If the vulnerable are at home I can't infect them. Duh!

Are you daft?

All about choice.

And since we had fevers we have isolated out of respect.

Lock yourself down FOREVER. Kill the economy. Let the rich eat us all.

Cowards. Y'all fucking cowards
Right. I'm really kind of in for it because my lungs are screwed if I get it, I do everything I can to prevent it but if it happens it happens. I go to to work 5 days a week. I'm not a fucking coward. So drop that.

And no ass to mouth orgies.

Those are fine if you're wearing a mask.

black-maniac-gimp-mask-fancy-halloween-spooky-masks-eyemasks-disguises-maniac-fancy-mask-halloween-spooky-masks-eyemasks-disguises-masquerade.jpg

Right. I'm really kind of in for it because my lungs are screwed if I get it, I do everything I can to prevent it but if it happens it happens. I go to to work 5 days a week. I'm not a fucking coward. So drop that.

Eat clean. Get sun on your skin. Stop being a bitch.

Stop worrying.

Good God, I've got this thing and feel pretty damn good.

I was watching a flight safety video and this was in the comments, I thought it was funny:

Actual words right now I've heard on a UK flight "Remember to take your face mask off before putting on the oxygen mask"​

Last edited:
Eat clean. Get sun on your skin. Stop being a bitch.

Stop worrying.

Good God, I've got this thing and feel pretty damn good.
I'm being a bitch? What? I had a particularly ghastly illness last year and my 15 year treatment leaves me a bit like it might fuck me up a bit.
Why am I being a bitch?

The virus is gonna be with us for a long time. I need something better than fabric facemask. I need a fish bowl astronaut helmet with filtered holes. Maybe a hockey helmet with filters. Maybe snorkel pipe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back