Coronavirus Mega Thread vN95

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name doesn't mean what most people think.
Im pretty sure when he created that screen name he was thinking of the colloquial term which its most popularly used for and also added a photo of an idiot face as his avatar.

Im pretty sure when he created that screen name he was thinking of the colloquial term which its most popularly used for and also added a photo of an idiot face as his avatar.

Haha .. Man get a room ..

Covid-19 is an AMAZING virus. Key features:

• cured influenza, measles, heart disease, cancers and most other diseases and abolished 'death from natural causes'...

• it’s a smart virus, highly virulent in parks, gyms, churches and schools, the gym and on beaches...

• has no effect on the thousands of employees who work at Kmart, BigW, Target, Bunnings.... and especially in liquor stores...

• the virus seems to target mostly mum and dad businesses and barbershops, who always have much fewer customers walk through their doors...

• the virus also targets our food chain, since it managed to close meat packing companies, and forced farmers to discard their harvest in record time... (USA)

• construction and supermarket workers have a natural immunity, but would obviously still need to be vaccinated...

• also, police uniforms hold the cure for the virus... no social distancing, not even masks are needed, as long as you wear a police uniform...

• it doesn't affect children, except for a few who got it... same with animals...

• also, imposing mandatory cloth masks to prevent too much oxygen to people's brains, and spraying beaches and streets with bleach, as well as spraying chemical airborne disinfectants from airplanes over densely populated areas have been known to do miracles for people's lungs affected by this strange virus...

• we would need millions of ventilators... unless we suddenly won't need any ventilators...

• and we need to commandeer all private hospitals to keep them open solely for the avalanche of virus victims, and the avalanche of TikTok videos by overworked hero doctors and nurses...

• categorized as an 'invisible enemy', one that can never be definitively beaten and always lurking in the shadows, much like the war on terror...

• it loves New York too - a really cosmopolitan virus...

• there is a Celebrity Strain, and a highly Deadly Strain of the virus...

• even more amazing, in Sweden you can hug your grand kids, yet the UK strain forbids that...

• in India alone, the killer virus managed to lock 1.3 billion people in their homes indefinitely, after decimating 1000 of them, within just a few short months...

• every loss of life from this virus is tragic... however, pushing 150-500 million people into starvation worldwide is a necessary price to pay...

• experts have pointed out that this seasonal virus could easily be defeated by forever abolishing families, individual privacy, untraceable cash money, and all small independent farms and businesses...

• we all may have it by now, yet although asymptomatic, we can still infect people and test negative... or test positive... and our antibodies may, or may not give immunity...

• only a heavily government funded, hastily tested and mandatory vaccine can save us by injecting it in 7 billion people, every year, for a constantly mutating virus, the particular strain of which has long been history...

• also, be careful not to spread fake news or dangerous misinformation online about this virus... make sure you leave that to the professionals over at CBC, CTV, Global and the rest of the reliable mainstream media journalists around the world.

Nowt wrong with taking vitamins and staying hydrated regardless of COVID.
I have to take D but Berocca is tasty and gives you all of them.
Isn’t that a prescription vitamin? It’s like alka seltzer you drop it in water and it dissolves?

• cured influenza, measles, heart disease, cancers and most other diseases and abolished 'death from natural causes'...

• it’s a smart virus, highly virulent in parks, gyms, churches and schools, the gym and on beaches...

• has no effect on the thousands of employees who work at Kmart, BigW, Target, Bunnings.... and especially in liquor stores...

• the virus seems to target mostly mum and dad businesses and barbershops, who always have much fewer customers walk through their doors...

• the virus also targets our food chain, since it managed to close meat packing companies, and forced farmers to discard their harvest in record time... (USA)

• construction and supermarket workers have a natural immunity, but would obviously still need to be vaccinated...

• also, police uniforms hold the cure for the virus... no social distancing, not even masks are needed, as long as you wear a police uniform...

• it doesn't affect children, except for a few who got it... same with animals...

• also, imposing mandatory cloth masks to prevent too much oxygen to people's brains, and spraying beaches and streets with bleach, as well as spraying chemical airborne disinfectants from airplanes over densely populated areas have been known to do miracles for people's lungs affected by this strange virus...

• we would need millions of ventilators... unless we suddenly won't need any ventilators...

• and we need to commandeer all private hospitals to keep them open solely for the avalanche of virus victims, and the avalanche of TikTok videos by overworked hero doctors and nurses...

• categorized as an 'invisible enemy', one that can never be definitively beaten and always lurking in the shadows, much like the war on terror...

• even more amazing, in Sweden you can hug your grand kids, yet the UK strain forbids that...

• in India alone, the killer virus managed to lock 1.3 billion people in their homes indefinitely, after decimating 1000 of them, within just a few short months...

• every loss of life from this virus is tragic... however, pushing 150-500 million people into starvation worldwide is a necessary price to pay...

• experts have pointed out that this seasonal virus could easily be defeated by forever abolishing families, individual privacy, untraceable cash money, and all small independent farms and businesses...

• we all may have it by now, yet although asymptomatic, we can still infect people and test negative... or test positive... and our antibodies may, or may not give immunity...

• only a heavily government funded, hastily tested and mandatory vaccine can save us by injecting it in 7 billion people, every year, for a constantly mutating virus, the particular strain of which has long been history...

• also, be careful not to spread fake news or dangerous misinformation online about this virus... make sure you leave that to the professionals over at CBC, CTV, Global and the rest of the reliable mainstream media journalists around the world.

If I could like, I would. Some of these points are brilliant, to be honest. Like I've said before, I don't believe anything I read or hear about Covid-19 and haven't done since the first weekend of June. That's not to say I don't think there IS a virus......I just don't believe anything I hear or read about it.

Isn’t that a prescription vitamin? It’s like alka seltzer you drop it in water and it dissolves?
You can buy it in Walgreens, it isn't prescription. Yeah you drop it in a pint of water and it's full of good stuff. The tropical one tastes great.

If I could like, I would. Some of these points are brilliant, to be honest. Like I've said before, I don't believe anything I read or hear about Covid-19 and haven't done since the first weekend of June. That's not to say I don't think there IS a virus......I just don't believe anything I hear or read about it.

What points did you consider brilliant?

The entire thing seemed like a gross misrepresentation of reality to make a point.

latest

Fook it, I'm borrowing this...cool?

Fauci says he takes Vitamin D and Vitamin C

The supplement Dr. Fauci takes to help keep his immune system healthy
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/14/sup...y-to-help-keep-his-immune-system-healthy.html

The best is vitamin C+ quercetin + zinc, as per the MATH+ protocol, as they have synergistic effects when taken together.

Relevant quote:

21. For prophylaxis and treatment of the early symptomatic phase we suggest the combination of Quercetin (a plant polyphenol), Vitamin C and Zinc. This is based on intriguing basic science data which indicates that:
a. Zinc is essential for innate and adaptive immunity.[28] In addition, Zinc inhibits RNA dependent RNA polymerase in vitro against SARS-CoV-2 virus.[27]
b.Quercetin has direct viricidal properties against a range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[19,24] In addition, quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore. [227]
c.Vitamin C improves the potency of Quercetin and has antiviral activity.[19]

22. It should also be noted that Vitamin D may be a very powerful prophylactic and treatment strategy against COVID-19. [2 -9] Vitamin D deficiency explains, in part, the enormous geographic variation in mortality of this disease. [4,228]

Supplements are one of the biggest scams in the society. Advertising geniuses for sucker sheep. Imagine how many losers still order those fake Testosterone bottles still also from all the commercials you see.

Fuck ya it is. Construction definitely hasn't slowed and masks do not fly on Construction sites at all baha

Supplements are one of the biggest scams in the society. Advertising geniuses for sucker sheep. Imagine how many losers still order those fake Testosterone bottles still also from all the commercials you see.
Dude you cant get big without creatine, pre workouts, vitamins, protein shakes lmao.
GNC is biggest fraud ever how their still in business is amazing

Dude you cant get big without creatine, pre workouts, vitamins, protein shakes lmao.
GNC is biggest fraud ever how their still in business is amazing

GNC is tailored towards those people who are just trying to eek out a few more percent in gains. Your average GNC customer probably isn't half way to their maximum potential.

I think pre-workout stuff is real and helpful. If I was tired or feel like I didn't have enough energy, pre-workout would wind me back up to hit the gym. I listened to a doc talking once about off prescription use of drugs and he was of the mind that studies should be done for drugs that help people lose weight or exercise if the evidence shows that the benefits offset the risk.

GNC is tailored towards those people who are just trying to eek out a few more percent in gains. Your average GNC customer probably isn't half way to their maximum potential.

I think pre-workout stuff is real and helpful. If I was tired or feel like I didn't have enough energy, pre-workout would wind me back up to hit the gym. I listened to a doc talking once about off prescription use of drugs and he was of the mind that studies should be done for drugs that help people lose weight or exercise if the evidence shows that the benefits offset the risk.
Coffee is the best pre-workout.
Also almost nothing in GNC is fda approved so who knows what's in those shitty, exspensive powders, probably only half the protein, creatine, etc. They make money off of the placebo effect!
Plus, imo, our bodies take in and absorb key nutrients from real foods much better than a powder

You can buy it in Walgreens, it isn't prescription. Yeah you drop it in a pint of water and it's full of good stuff. The tropical one tastes great.

There is a lot of evidence showing that vitamin D could help. No one has definitively shown causation so it might just be correlation. There was a study recently with only 50 patients that showed when patients were given something that vitamin D a precursor for, ICU rates drop 97%. That is only 50 people so there is that. Maybe, this is the real cure and not the vaccine. Who knows? During the influenza pandemic of 1918, spanish hospitals put patients outside and in the sun each day and those had better outcomes.

We've been lied to and continue to be lied to. But why all the fear mongering from MSM? That's the question. It's easy to start thinking the severity of the virus is overblown as we recognize the patterns of public manipulation and deception. However, from my personal Covid experience, I'm inclined to believe it's actually the opposite.

It's my belief that the virus is in fact being downplayed. That media outlets have been instructed to preemptively stir up fear in the general population to keep it cautious and prepared, while not revealing the true severity of the situation and causing a panic. That is, that for a very significant number of healthy people who become infected, there will be no recovery. That we're facing a multi-systemic, highly contagious disease for which we have no answer. That once infected, you're looking at permanent effects like long-term relapse, organ damage, weakness & fatigue, and early death.

Coffee is the best pre-workout.
Also almost nothing in GNC is fda approved so who knows what's in those shitty, exspensive powders, probably only half the protein, creatine, etc. They make money off of the placebo effect!
Plus, imo, our bodies take in and absorb key nutrients from real foods much better than a powder

All those pre workouts have caffeine or some stimulant. I some of the vascodiolators work because I can see my veins and shit get all pumped up. But I think the stimulants are just there to get your ass of the couch. Once I am at the gym, I am usually good.

We've been lied to and continue to be lied to. But why all the fear mongering from MSM? That's the question. It's easy to start thinking the severity of the virus is overblown as we recognize the patterns of public manipulation and deception. However, from my personal Covid experience, I'm inclined to believe it's actually the opposite.

It's my belief that the virus is in fact being downplayed. That media outlets have been instructed to preemptively stir up fear in the general population to keep it cautious and prepared, while not revealing the true severity of the situation and causing a panic. That is, that for a very significant number of healthy people who become infected, there will be no recovery. That we're facing a multi-systemic, highly contagious disease for which we have no answer. That once infected, you're looking at permanent effects like long-term relapse, organ damage, weakness & fatigue, and early death.
So much cringe, move to china theres no covid there lol
Have you not seen all these nba players who tested positive and playing in the playoffs. I mean, celebrities too, no lingering issues for tom hanks old diabetic ass, but yeah our bodies are weak and cant handle a cold bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back