News Coronavirus Mega thread V2.. race to the vaccine

COVID-19 V2 July Update: Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Had to put the other one to bed since it got way too large.

All I'm going to re-iterate here is that regardless of your opinion on this topic, refrain from personal insults and flaming in this thread.

Now that that's out of the way....

The good news is, several drug companies are going to enter stage 3 of testing for a vaccine next month. Now lets hope it actually works.

All I'm going to re-iterate here is that regardless of your opinion on this topic, refrain from personal insults and flaming in this thread..

SpLIjxO.gif

All I'm going to re-iterate here is that regardless of your opinion on this topic, refrain from personal insults and flaming in this thread.

Now that that's out of the way....

The good news is, several drug companies are going to enter stage 3 of testing for a vaccine next month. Now lets hope it actually works.
<{fry}>

great, the funnest thing to do online we arent allowed to do!

Nice sentiment, but I expect after about page 4, the insults and the yellows will be flying...LOL

i still think it will be end of year or next year when vaccines are all legit sorted and proper.

what up fucknuts, im not gonna keep updating the deaths on the threat title that was some morbid shit, the world as we know it is ending and shit is going down all over, so im not gonna make it any worse

that said you guys stay calm, im still hot and smart as fuck

all those truths stated, i will not be getting no fucking vaccine, you aint getting me Bill Gates i know your game you fucking nerd

There are enough Doctors out there that question the ingredients and the scientific standard of testing that allows Vaccines to get into the public...Until the scientific community agrees and clinical peer reviewed trials are submitted, I would never take a vaccine for anything..

Not sure of the point...even deaths attributed to covid are whacked.
Moral superiority isn't pretty.
Awful shit happens everyday...why is covid so special???...clue: fear mongering news media and dummies that believe anything they're told because they don't know what else to do.

Uhhh...

<{vega}>

Florida gonna Florida.

a vaccine for the flu? i'll take the under on how well that's going to work...

you will be seeing ads on your google glasses in 15 years saying "if you are an oppressed member of the divided autonomous zones formerly of America and received the discriminatory vaccine for the racist flu and as a result either died of the flu, or got aids, or were unable to qualify for handouts or were subject to systemic discrimination call the Stein and Soros law firm, you may *be eligible for compensation"...

*Edit

Last edited:
So, Florida had 100 times the number of new cases Quebec had yesterday.

Speaking from Montreal, our US border had damned well better stay closed.

Hell, we should build a wall... And make Trump pay for it.

Boxing reporter Michelle Joy Phelps sounding like a just the flu bro and the three dudes are looking at her like she is crazy @icffedor @TeTe @Cool Hand Luke @koolinkunming @CyberRubberDuck @Nimrod @Substance Abuse
timestamped

Obviously influenza is a different virus.

Same precautions apply.....wash your hands, don’t join in with large crowds or be around people who are sick, don’t spit/cough/sneeze on people, and protect the elderly and high risk groups.

Nobody wants to be ill or die from a virus no matter which one it is.

What can you do against that? Seriously, the irony is so staggering it hurts to look at. There's a Danish saying that goes: "Mod dumhed kæmper selv guderne forgæves", translated it means, "Against stupidity even the gods fight in vain". Never more fitting than that clip right there.

There are enough Doctors out there that question the ingredients and the scientific standard of testing that allows Vaccines to get into the public...Until the scientific community agrees and clinical peer reviewed trials are submitted, I would never take a vaccine for anything..

"Doctors". There's a plethora of clinical trials and studies that have been peer reviewed on vaccines. Decades of research.

Here's three meta-analysis on side effects from within the last year:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29885773/
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(19)30395-0/fulltext
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19466315.2020.1763833?journalCode=usbr20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back