Coronavirus mega thread: Take a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell, as we move through this, one thing is for sure I don't think we know 100% what is going on.. maybe even 50% of the things going on behind closed doors. interesting times for sure.
Oh yeah nobody really knows what going on. It’s easy to get caught up in ‘conspiracy theories’ — especially manufactured ones — but I think a lot of people are having doubts about things at this point. When the people in charge keep flip flopping then it’s going to make people have doubts.

I had so many vaccines in one day for my Green Card. I ain't scared, Homie.

But the lizard David Icke people...we need them around as a source of ent3rtainment every now and again.

You can say that because we tested the shit out of every previous vaccine for a good 5-10 years before they were approved for use.
We're not even at the 1 year mark for the covid jabs.

BTW, check this one out. This is why pregnant and breastfeeding women were excluded from the phase 3 trials.
https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1166062
Write-up: Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2020 while at work. March 18, 2020 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat, and developed a fever. Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away. Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother''s vaccination the previous day.

Mom got the vaccine, breastfed baby got blood clots everywhere and dropped dead.

You can say that because we tested the shit out of every previous vaccine for a good 5-10 years before they were approved for use.
We're not even at the 1 year mark for the covid jabs.

BTW, check this one out. This is why pregnant and breastfeeding women were excluded from the phase 3 trials.
https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1166062
Write-up: Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2020 while at work. March 18, 2020 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat, and developed a fever. Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away. Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother''s vaccination the previous day.

Mom got the vaccine, breastfed baby got blood clots everywhere and dropped dead.
That ship has long sailed so not our problem.

I'll say again, I was a high risk for Covid being a death sentence so I would have been an idiot not to get the vaccine.

I'll say again, I was a high risk for Covid being a death sentence so I would have been an idiot not to get the vaccine.

And that's your choice, which is fine.

But you don't get to imply that the covid jabs are just like all previous vaccines. Because they aren't. Half a year of jabs has already generated more adverse reaction reports than every other vaccine put together for the last 30 years.

I also have more vaccinations than I can remember because they were required for previous jobs & travel.
I've worked out the odds and there's no reason for myself or anyone in my family to become a human guinea pig.

Time will tell, as we move through this, one thing is for sure I don't think we know 100% what is going on.. maybe even 50% of the things going on behind closed doors. interesting times for sure.

This cannot be refuted really.

Example. Germany.

Touted as the European pioneers of how to handle covid 1 year ago. 90k deaths at present, not far off the UK with a slightly smaller population.

Indian variant, and others, present.

Currently averaging 80-90 deaths a day in SUMMER, from "covid".

Currently hiring jumbo jets to send their people to Spain on holiday, that's how unbothered by those numbers they are.

Vaccinations miles behind the UK. MILES behind.

So why are they so blase and calm about it, when our government is still literally clinging to micro management?

We'll never know what's truly happening behind the scenes but its definitely not what we're being told.

A few tidbits from the news last night and today:

- COVID leaves people with lost brain tissue and long term brain problems, so those who think they're young and fit and immune get it and become brain damaged

- black fungus feeds on dead tissue and sugar and one guy had to have surgery to remove it before it spreads to his brain

This is some super nasty shit. Why risk getting it and getting the accompanying yet to be understood side effects and long-term damage?

A few tidbits from the news last night and today:

- COVID leaves people with lost brain tissue and long term brain problems, so those who think they're young and fit and immune get it and become brain damaged

- black fungus feeds on dead tissue and sugar and one guy had to have surgery to remove it before it spreads to his brain

This is some super nasty shit. Why risk getting it and getting the accompanying yet to be understood side effects and long-term damage?

<Dany07>

State fully opens July 1st

<GinJuice>

Permanent loss in brain tissue for all 397 patients with Covid examined. We dont know if it will affect anything long term but we know its not gonna grow back

Permanent loss in brain tissue for all 397 patients with Covid examined. We dont know if it will affect anything long term but we know its not gonna grow back

Holy fucking shit. This is part of the worst case scenario stuff imo, long term brain damage from even low symptom cases.

My kids got sent home from school to self isolate because other kids have tested positive, whole school bar one class sent home for the next 10 days.

Cases up 40%, hospitalisations up 40%+ week on week in my area of UK.

Last edited:
CDC looking into 221 heart malfunctions in young males in Israel after jabs .. ouch ..

Kids being sent home left right and center from school, so parents will bend over and throw their kids to the jab. Sensational.

Still waiting to hear one benefit for a 29 year old having it.

<{hfved}>

Holy fucking shit. This is part of the worst case scenario stuff imo, long term brain damage from even low symptom cases.

My kids got sent home from school to self isolate because other kids have tested positive, whole school bar one class sent home for the next 10 days.

Cases up 40%, hospitalisations up 40%+ week on week in my area of UK.

Both the news media and Covid are bio weapons. Both designed to do damage to your brain.

Just seen a facebook post from a buddy .. hes in hospital after second jabby..

Pericarditis, hes very ill.. jesus christ this is insane..

What's a conspiracy theory at this point? It's a known a fact that the government lies to us. It's a known fact that the media lies. We as people even lie to ourselves ffs. Most people blindly do things just cause others do it or their government tells them it's right. When you question them about certain topics or decisions they made, they have no legitimate answer. This tells me they are incapable of using their own logic to come to a conclusion. Sheep mentality.

What I've noticed during this "pandemic" is the utter disregard for using one's own common sense. I understand it's lacking these days, but it's a serious issue. The psychological effects, people literally blacking out their own friends or family cause they don't move with the majority. People going semi crazy, secluded, hostile, lazy, etc.

I've never seen so many people push for and stand for something(this vaccine), yet have no clue what they're talking about.

For people who can barely take care of themselves and live like slobs most of the time trying to tell me right from wrong. Please. Spare me the regurgitated bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back