Coronavirus mega thread: Take a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. Can't wait! We'd ALL get there faster if we just get vaccinated.
I'd love to see that Harry Potter thing at Disney, I've never been to Disney but it would be lovely taking kids. My local news anchor ADORES Disney, he's let's say quite flamboyant and the look on his face when he announced it was opening back up was a peach.

lol @ CNN

Getting vaccinated can up your dating game
For those on the dating scene, "getting vaccinated or being open to getting it is the hottest thing you could do," said Michael Kaye, spokesperson for the dating site OKCupid.

'It's all about the vaccine for me now': More prospective daters want their matches to be vaxxed up

He said users who answered "yes" to the standard profile question "Will you get the Covid-19 vaccine?" have been "liked" up to 25% more than those who answered "no" or chose not to answer.
Vaccines are also playing a bigger role on Tinder.

In just three months, the dating app had a 258% increase in profile mentions of the word "vaccine," spokesperson Dana Balch said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/05/health/young-people-covid-vaccine/index.html

I'd love to see that Harry Potter thing at Disney, I've never been to Disney but it would be lovely taking kids. My local news anchor ADORES Disney, he's let's say quite flamboyant and the look on his face when he announced it was opening back up was a peach.

The Harry Potter thing is at Universal Studios.

Careful, if you speak his name you summon him!

hehehehe

Good thing I’m a Spengler

tenor.gif

cats (domestic) actually kills billions of birds every year,
For fun and sport.
Oh, okay. I recall reading something about that.

Makes sense. They are tricky little fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back