Coronavirus mega thread: Take a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you scared to, or are you scared to?

Two questions equals one question equals five or six questions?

Scared to what?

After reading that one question comes up in my mind: so what’s the point in getting vaccinated again?
It removes some symptoms, but keeps the virus so that people become dependent on vaccines to live just like chickens, and we can cultivate a super disease. At least that's the most recent conspiracy I've heard.

They’re injecting the population with Sherdoggers’ genes. They want the whole planet to become 6’4” 250 lbs ripped gods.

It removes some symptoms, but keeps the virus so that people become dependent on vaccines to live just like chickens, and we can cultivate a super disease. At least that's the most recent conspiracy I've heard.

I know, which means it’s pointless. There are other points in the article that just scream this whole thing is just a big flaming bag of shit.

That Eddie Izzard person, dunno what to make of them

Good rule of thumb is to wear five masks if you are vaccinated, nine masks if you aren't.

Ear masks must be worn too as the covid can enter the ear drums

Ear masks must be worn too as the covid can enter the ear drums

I am an earplug + 3 ear masks + 1 earmuffs + raincoat hood + parka hood + beekeeper mask practitioner myself. It doesn't provide the perfect protection you want but best to err on the side of caution.

I am an earplug + 3 ear masks + 1 earmuffs + raincoat hood + parka hood + beekeeper mask practitioner myself. It doesn't provide the perfect protection you want but best to err on the side of caution.

After reading that one question comes up in my mind: so what’s the point in getting vaccinated again?

Yep. There was an article in the UK recently which said that if you're an elderly person who has had both jabs, you still aren't recommended to hug your grand-children.
So, when can they, then?

Both jabs is literally the safest anyone can be, apparently. So what is that messaging telling us?

IT'S THEY!

I hate the tranny/non binary stuff but to Izzard's credit he doesn't force it on anyone. He would prefer that, but he doesn't give people shit if they don't comply, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back