Coronavirus Mega Thread (Deep Freeze Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy on the Euros, for they know not what they say.
Don't lump me in with that, it's my favourite sport.
I go into a bout of depression the day after Super Bowl.

Well they all can't be enlightened as you cuffs.
Lol, sarky git ;)

I don't know what's not to like if you're a fan of sport. I only used to watch the Super Bowl before I moved here but I always booked the Monday off because it was on so late and I didn't want to miss it. It isn't end to end like hockey or basketball but holy shit does it get tense.

Going back to sort of Covid. I saw on my Redzone ticker Sunday that Josh had tested positive for Covid and thought it was Josh Allen, it was another one of our players called Josh. I went mad.

Italy being crushed again....

Italy reported 731 COVID-19 deaths and 32,191 new cases on Tuesday (Nov 17), raising the country's total to 1,238,072 cases (19,239,507 tests) with 46,464 deaths. That's 20,488 cases and 769 deaths observed per 1 million people.

This is the highest number of COVID-19 deaths reported in 24 hours for Italy since April 3.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

Im not calling the sport hipster.. im calling Brits who like American sports hipsters.
Well you are accusing me of being hipster then. Which sports do you enjoy watching?

@TeTe philip rivers is shinning bright with the Colts. I hope he finally gets to a SB

Justin herbert is no joke, dude is the future of the chargers he plays like a grizzled veteran, too bad Chargers has shit front office and coaching staff.

JJ-Kwong-01.jpg

PCR "testing" has been shut down in Portugal due to the % of False Positives. According to their court documents, the cycle threshold of 33 (most provinces/states are in the 40s) are producing False positives of 97%. 97 fucking percent.

We are in the middle of the greatest scam in history.

North Dakota Hits Highest COVID-19 Mortality Rate in the World.... Lowest rate of mask usage in the US.

North Dakota had the highest COVID-19 mortality rate of any other state or even any other country in the world last week, according to a shocking analysis by the Federation of American Scientists.

South Dakota ranked third-worst in the world. Both states also have the lowest rates of face mask use in the nation. The rates are what health experts would expect in a war-torn nation—but not in the U.S., the scientists said.

“How could we allow this in the United States to happen?” Dr. Ali Mokdad, a health professor at the University of Washington in Seattle, told USA Today. “This is unacceptable.”

It’s a situation “as bad as it gets anywhere in the world,” complained Dr. William Haseltine, president of Access Health International.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dakotas-covid-19-global-mortality-rate_n_5fb30a6ac5b6a46646702d74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back