News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn China. Don't they think it's coming from eating snakes or possibly some other random wild animal that majority of the world don't typically eat? So pissed because I will be in Hong Kong in April for about 4 days after being in Japan for about 10 days. Hope it doesn't spread like crazy in Hong Kong by then, but those tourist from mainland China are rampant everywhere these days....
It's usually their pigs.

Pigs will cause all kinds of problems if you don't strictly and fastidiously maintain sanitation. Obviously China isn't great at this.

News update - new mutated form of the virus named "weiserlight" has started running rampant across trailer homes all over America. Dead bodies are lining gravel roads and broken down Camaros on blocks. RIP USA.

Read today that the virus could be linked to eating bats.

Im fine with banning all Chinese from enetering the country until this shit dies down. I’m not eating Chinese food either because you know they sneak relative sin this country in shipping containers. This epidemic is no joke.

Five reported cases in Edinburgh. I stopped lifting at the Edinburgh Uni gym, because so many Chinese students train there it looks like the set of Marvel's Shang Chi movie. Switched to a private gym who's membership is so white I'm surprised they don't work out wearing Klan robes;)

I'm not worried about shit

God damn fear mongers

Got me pretty freaked out I'm flying into LAX in 2 weeks and staying in Long Beach for a festival. Also there was a case on the news last night right here in Texas

I better not catch this shit. I'm just at the airport now and it's fucking packed with Chinese traveling for Chinese New Year

There used to be a few Asians wearing surgical masks in nyc. Now THEY ALL ARE. Scary AF. This ain’t SARS where you get explosive diahrea for a week. People are dropping like flies in China. Scariest part is it starts with cold like symptoms, which this time of year we all get...

The greatness of China as a nation will now be question once the whole country gets infected.

They won't tell the people how bad it gets mate. The amount of stuff the Chinese living in China don't know about is quite startling.

SARS, swine flu, bird flu ... it seems like once every 2-3 years, there is some epidemic that is supposed to wipe us all out ...

I have a feeling that this will be news until something important comes along, then, like ebola, it will become a non story. 20 deaths in a poor community and 800 cases in a population of billions. Im not exactly shitting my pants in fear.

My wife and I planned a trip to China for Lunar New Year. Since we already paid for the all inclusive trip and our destination is in Guilin, pretty far from Wuhan we bit the bullets and take the trip.

We never seen so many people in mask in my life, and we are in masks in public as well. 2 of our itinerary is cancelled due to health safety concern. (Any large indoor shows are cancelled nation-wide)

The tour guide assured us everything is safe because Guilin had zero case of SARS, avian flu swine flu etc.. A good track record but we still wear N95 masks as precaution.

This has be playing havic with Chinese New Years! I believe Chinese New Years has traditionally seen the largest migration of people for a holiday in the world.

We're celebrating Chinese New Years tonight though. The house is all decorated up. The wine is out and ready to be served. I've been told its the year of the Rat so I'll have to see if I have a Mickey Mouse shirt to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back