News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet are so hot you can slip back bacon in there and in 20 minutes tops ya got a party

remember to wash your hands before eating that back bacon.

Wednesday :

Total cases - 923.942
Total deaths - 46.405

Thursday, yesterday :

Total cases - 1.005.793 (+ 81.851)
Total deaths - 51.639 (+ 5.234)

Friday, today :

Total cases - 1.093.103 (+ 87.310)
Total deaths - 58.729 (+ 7.090)

this shit just keeps growing and growing, jfc...

too late.

giphy.gif

CoarseQuerulousDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

Questions:

1) Why aren't US government officials sick with C19? I thought Trump and a lot of them were in contact with people that were sick. How did they conveniently not get sick? Secret drug?

2) Does anyone else think C19 could be in the air all around us? Similar to if you turned on a black light, you would see all kinds of stuff. If there was a light we should shine on the Earth I wonder if we would see massive plumes of C19 just floating around in the air.

3) Has there been any evidence yet that once you get it you won't get it again?

Questions:

1) Why aren't US government officials sick with C19? I thought Trump and a lot of them were in contact with people that were sick. How did they conveniently not get sick? Secret drug?

2) Does anyone else think C19 could be in the air all around us? Similar to if you turned on a black light, you would see all kinds of stuff. If there was a light we should shine on the Earth I wonder if we would see massive plumes of C19 just floating around in the air.

1) it's a hoax

2) it's a hoax

3) its a hoax

Questions:

1- Everyone near top officials must be getting tested multiple times a day and have a full medical team around them at all times

2- The China communist virus, will never go away, it will be like influenza, but we will have a vaccine

3- There is no evidence about that, but there are also mutiple strains of coronavirus going around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back