International Coronavirus Breaking News, v13: Over 21,000 Healthcare Workers From Around The U.S Heading To N.Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - my take on the work they did to reduce the number was figuring in economic impact. Some folks even had two cells for business.. that probably went out the window..etc.. They just couldn't square 6 million of the contract gaps. Even if the dead was a very small percent, even if it was 30,000 people - that would completely change the conversation around the world.
Saw that too and wondered the same, but I don’t think a customer going away typically means they died. Rather the economic impact caused many of them to temporarily cut costs by stopping mobile service. Just my opinion.
FWIW I went to highschool with a guy who is living in Xiamen. We were pretty good friends but we haven't spoke in years.

A common friend reached to him and the guy told him "Luckly we are at the end of all this shit. It has been 3 months".

I don't have much more info about it but it seems in one way or another China is got through this pandemic.

Your somebody who’s life hasn’t changed one bit with the order to stay at home and not see any friends aren’t you?

True. :(

In reality though it was just pure luck, I just happened to sit down at the comp and see Sherdog come up.

What's Sweden's deal?
Sweden is the best, smartest, most right on country in the world and this corona thing is simply beneath them to deal with in any way. They are immune because they are so amazing.

Meanwhile, their scientists are trying to communicate to their moron politicians that perhaps, just perhaps, they should get their heads out of the sand (and other places) and start dealing with the situation. They've got A LOT of catching up to do.

@Wadtucket and I were definitely wrong about Italy peaking. It was foolish I guess to assume an entire country had peaked before the big cities were even hit.

A few hours they said
maxresdefault.jpg

Holy shit, last to post on Wednesday, first to post when it comes back up!

Muster every second of every day since Wednesday
giphy.gif

Glad sherdog have finally paid the electric bill; (technically breaking news); horrid news in Italy, I haven't looked at the data carefully, can only guess the southern wave is starting to be horrid. Shouldn't be long before it turns around if that's the case.

as you were

Back on to the topic. Italy yesterday with their deadliest day ever. Hopefully that isn’t the trend.

Did everyone enjoy the migration of their bodies? This is healing for the virus to not enter our cortex.

Terrible story I just found out from my doctor friends.

So we all know hospitals run at a razor thin margin. Without high profit procedures like orthopedic surgeries, they are running out of funds to even PAY doctors. The stimulus bill doesn’t address this at all.

Okay. Some info from around here if anyone is interested in Argentinian case.
It's basically Spain/Italy/France but with the same measures taken way earlier and more harshly:

101 new cases today (slightly increasing tendency: 31, 30, 67, 40. 36, 84, 118, 86, 101...)
690 total of which we have 17 deaths (updated) and 72 recovered (not updated) so we have 601 active cases.

All deaths but one (53) are over 60 years old and most had medical issues. Health system is not collapsed yet and they are working against the clock to get more respirators and supplies. They are expecting a peak circa mid april.

Full quarantine in order for 10 days now.

Security forces have prosecuted around 6,400 people for breaking quarantine. They will be facing criminal charges.

They started trying Chloroquine in Posadas hospital for critic cases as part of an international study.

Terrible story I just found out from my doctor friends.

So we all know hospitals run at a razor thin margin. Without high profit procedures like orthopedic surgeries, they are running out of funds to even PAY doctors. The stimulus bill doesn’t address this at all.

This will be where you will discover which doctors do it for the money or their passion. Times like this calls for all measures, they will be rewarded in their heroism. That of which money can never touch...

@Wadtucket and I were definitely wrong about Italy peaking. It was foolish I guess to assume an entire country had peaked before the big cities were even hit.
Don't drag me into this mate, I'm still on the peak train. There's nothing definite about it having a somewhat higher number for one day.

Last edited:
I thought the government shutdown sherdog because it is the single most cohesive online group of like minded people, despite war room politics, and that was a thread. And we would form a resistance to whatever the next line of social isolation and mass control were to be implemented. That 5G shit just messing with our brains!

Just riding the dog bros... just riding the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back