Corona virus made by humans theory..

No dude almost 8,000,000 people on the Earth with limited resources, increased pollution...the virus is hitting harder in places with dense populations because it's harder to quarantine. The Earth has like 2,000,000 too many people at least.

More people in one place = more people getting sick in said place

Who would've thought!?

Nah natural selection is as old as time. We have too many people on the planet. Since we are civilized the world makes the choice on who goes.

Don't think a disease killing off (predominantly) a load of 75 year olds is going to do much for natural selection, is it now.

Or do you just not grasp the concept?

I agree with everything you said except the "too many people" part. Maybe too many people concentrated in certain places but overall the land is pretty empty of people.
It's not about the volume of space one human individual takes up. You could literally fit the entire world population into Texas and it would have a lower population density than NYC. But that doesn't take into account the vast amount of land to feed the population, extract the resources used for industry, manage waste, etc etc.

That fucker is DEFINITELY working for...them.

Facts

8a8.gif

No dude almost 8,000,000 people on the Earth with limited resources, increased pollution...the virus is hitting harder in places with dense populations because it's harder to quarantine. The Earth has like 2,000,000 too many people at least.

The optimum amount of people on earth was calculated to be around 1.5 billion.

Yes, it was made by humans. Not in a weapons lab though, but in wet markets.

Micro organisms were around...............before humans.

They evolve and kill us quite well on their own.

Actually what I been reading is they mostly evolve to get us sick and keep us sick but not kill us because that kills them, so the most deadly strains end up killing themselves out and what you are left with is the strains that keep people sick the longest but don't tend to kill them (unless they are immuno comprimised or something else etc...)

I believe the government and no government would do such a thing.

Bats are dirty man!!

More people in one place = more people getting sick in said place

Who would've thought!?

That's my point...

Don't think a disease killing off (predominantly) a load of 75 year olds is going to do much for natural selection, is it now.

Or do you just not grasp the concept?

No I get it quite well. The older population isn't as equipped to produce for the World so natural selection would take those that are not elite and off them. I'm not saying I agree with it but that's what natural selection is by definition. Only the strong survive.

The optimum amount of people on earth was calculated to be around 1.5 billion.

So even less than I said. My point is too many people on Earth.

No I get it quite well. The older population isn't as equipped to produce for the World so natural selection would take those that are not elite and off them. I'm not saying I agree with it but that's what natural selection is by definition. Only the strong survive.

Nah. That is way off.

Natural selection involves killing organisms before they have maximised reproduction. Considering the average age of the dying, Covid-19 will have next to no effect on it.

In fact dying at 75 means you have been selected.....you have won the game.

A virus which killed off 15-50 year olds would be relevant for NS.

Nah. That is way off.

Natural selection involves killing organisms before they have maximised reproduction. Considering the average age of the dying, Covid-19 will have next to no effect on it.

In fact dying at 75 means you have been selected.....you have won the game.

A virus which killed off 15-50 year olds would be relevant for NS.

You're just a tool about this but natural selection isn't exclusively in your definition. Natural selection has a lot to do with adaptation and negative adaptations dying off leading the strong, well adjusted species left. It keeps the strong traits and kills off the weak. So in my example as I'm explaining it, the older folks that are at risk of Covid-19 in addition to those with immune deficiencies are being killed off. It isn't affecting the young really and that is because of the well adjusted genes. Blood type plays a role in this too I've read. But no you are an expert. I'm done talking to you.

Actually what I been reading is they mostly evolve to get us sick and keep us sick but not kill us because that kills them, so the most deadly strains end up killing themselves out and what you are left with is the strains that keep people sick the longest but don't tend to kill them (unless they are immuno comprimised or something else etc...)

What type of organism consumes you after you die?
<seedat>

Lmao at the crazy conspiracy theorist in the OP acting like hes not actually a crazy conspiracy theorist or somehow better than a crazy conspiracy theorist lmao

You're just a tool about this but natural selection isn't exclusively in your definition. Natural selection has a lot to do with adaptation and negative adaptations dying off leading the strong, well adjusted species left. It keeps the strong traits and kills off the weak. So in my example as I'm explaining it, the older folks that are at risk of Covid-19 in addition to those with immune deficiencies are being killed off. It isn't affecting the young really and that is because of the well adjusted genes. Blood type plays a role in this too I've read. But no you are an expert. I'm done talking to you.

Nah, you just clearly don't understand.

As I said if you are already 80, you have already won the game of natural selection.

I suggest you accept your error, learn from the more intelligent poster, better yourself with education and then move on. You are very welcome.

<Baelish01>

I wouldn't put anything past the Chinese Government. I'm open to the idea, but I'm not fully on board yet. I'd need something definitive to get there.

I agree with everything you said except the "too many people" part. Maybe too many people concentrated in certain places but overall the land is pretty empty of people.

It's not a question of physical space, overpopulation. It's about resources. There are far too many people to effectively manage and maintain the only biosphere our species is capable of living within.

Nah, you just clearly don't understand.

As I said if you are already 80, you have already won the game of natural selection.

I suggest you accept your error, learn from the more intelligent poster, better yourself with education and then move on. You are very welcome.

<Baelish01>

Adaptations happen through the entire life of an organism, human or not. Don't act like you are a genius...we are on Sherdog and your arrogance is showing. Father time is an adaptation in itself that makes things in the body weaker and also more likely to diseases. Cancer occurs more often in those over 60...coincidence? Gene mutations and the like occur constantly and other chemicals in the body like testosterone and white blood cells don't produce as much as we age. Like I said...natural selection.

Back