Corona virus made by humans theory..

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
So i have not really read that much, or deep into this. Because most theories like this are made by bored nerds who got nothing funny going on in their life. So they make shit to to have something to talk about. Like no planes at 9/11, flat earth, no moon landing....

You get the point.

So this talk about this virus being made by humans.. any legit reason to actually wonder about it?

Not that it it matters right now anyway. Pri 1 right now is saving lives, and keep old and week safe.

Toughts?

Micro organisms were around...............before humans.

They evolve and kill us quite well on their own.

Probably WR-material, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was an accident involving a bioweapons lab in China.

Nah natural selection is as old as time. We have too many people on the planet. Since we are civilized the world makes the choice on who goes.

So this talk about this virus being made by humans.. any legit reason to actually wonder about it?

Sure, as long as humans and governments conduct bioweapons research, or in fact as long as humans and governments conduct more well-meaning research in virology, immunology, epidemiology, etc., it has to be considered a possibility that this was manmade, either intentionally or in error.

I see no reason to disqualify the possibility. And plenty of reasons to consider it possible. But that doesn't mean I consider it likely.

Last edited:
In my experience its the bored crazy nerds who have funny stuff going on in life

Its the strict regime following combat sport guys who dont have much going on

"Looks into ts direction"

I dont want to get too full conspiratard but a bioweapons lab in the same city that has had fuck ups like this before......thats all been confirmed right? thats too big of a "coincidence" for me to ignore

The best conspiracy theory I've heard is that Wuhan institute of virology had the virus for 'research' purposes and it got out. Not that it was made artificially but maybe by researchers creating the conditions whereby something like this could arise.

Of course that environment is also the wet markets and we know that exists, so it's probably that, most simple explanation and all.

So i have not really read that much, or deep into this. Because most theories like this are made by bored nerds who got nothing funny going on in their life. So they make shit to to have something to talk about. Like no planes at 9/11, flat earth, no moon landing....

You get the point.

Not that it it matters right now anyway. Pri 1 right now is saving lives, and keep old and week safe.

Toughts?
Please for the love of god, watch this video first.

Only 3 minutes, and was made in 2014, but predicted the current pandemic.

cliffs:
  • Bats carry a shitload of pathogens because they are a communal species that live in dense quarters
  • They have stronger immune systems to cope with it, along with higher body temperatures that weaken viruses
  • Their population densities ensure high mutation rates to create new viral strains
  • This was inevitable sooner or later. Even if no one eats bats. Human settlements are encroaching on their habitats and that means livestock gets exposed to bat droppings, etc.

You get the point.

Toughts?
https://harvardtothebighouse.com/20...id-19-pandemic/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Nah natural selection is as old as time. We have too many people on the planet. Since we are civilized the world makes the choice on who goes.

I agree with everything you said except the "too many people" part. Maybe too many people concentrated in certain places but overall the land is pretty empty of people.

They made to kill off all the old people cause they can't afford to pay them Social Security anymore.

They made to kill off all the old people cause they can't afford to pay them Social Security anymore.

logans-run-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41-6452.jpg

This guy says no... But maybe he's being paid off? Eddie Bravo shoulda been on this podcast too

Please for the love of god, watch this video first.

Only 3 minutes, and was made in 2014, but predicted the current pandemic.

cliffs:
  • Bats carry a shitload of pathogens because they are a communal species that live in dense quarters
  • They have stronger immune systems to cope with it, along with higher body temperatures that weaken viruses
  • Their population densities ensure high mutation rates to create new viral strains
  • This was inevitable sooner or later. Even if no one eats bats. Human settlements are encroaching on their habitats and that means livestock gets exposed to bat droppings, etc.

That was a reasonable presentation.

But what happens if your working for...them?

I agree with everything you said except the "too many people" part. Maybe too many people concentrated in certain places but overall the land is pretty empty of people.

No dude almost 8,000,000 people on the Earth with limited resources, increased pollution...the virus is hitting harder in places with dense populations because it's harder to quarantine. The Earth has like 2,000,000 too many people at least.

Back