Corona deniers getting what they deserve

that was cruel, but god damnit, imagine her heart condition... that chick was a walking time bomb

I'm not shocked this woman's immune system couldn't fight it off..
5eb18b488de72.image.jpg

that was cruel, but god damnit, imagine her heart condition... that chick was a walking time bomb
I'm not trying to be cruel, but we need to wake up and take responsibility for our health. "Healthy at any size" is a huge load of bullshit.

I'm not trying to be cruel, but we need to wake up and take responsibility for our health. "Healthy at any size" is a huge load of bullshit.

Man. I'm sure she was a very sweet woman. And man it sucks that anyone is taken at a young age. But we have to start getting serious about health. That is not a healthy weight. That's an incredibly dangerous weight

Yep fat shaming is not the way, but to say someone that size can be healthy is bullshit. Nobody has a heart, bones and joints to cope with that size.

There is one issue, it kills 3.2 of those tested. There are millions of people who were infected and never had more than a flu like symptom.

Death rate is probably 5/7x the flu. That is way bellow 3.22%

One thing that gets overlooked is that unlike the flu, when you heal up from coronavirus, you're not fine and dandy and completely normal. This thing often leaves you permanently damaged.

I got an uncle that came down with it (under 60 years of age, no other conditions, but was a smoker) and while he's likely going to survive, he's been on a respirator for almost 1 month, had a tracheotomy, and will likely have serious damage to his lungs for the rest of his life.

Lmao, Fuck you. My local hospital is begging people to come in. Business is so bad they are worried about going bankrupt.

the curve has been curb stomped. We have got to let businesses operate now. If things get out hand at hospitals then order people home again.
Proof your local hospital is begging people to come in?

this is where the gov’t should come in and save those businesses instead of saving huge corporations.

If we have to call people back in that means more people are dying, the very thing we are trying to avoid now.

I don’t know how it is going where you live but in my state like many other states we are starting to phase everything back in. You know so we can mitigate things better in case more Rampant outbreaks start happening again.

One thing that gets overlooked is that unlike the flu, when you heal up from coronavirus, you're not fine and dandy and completely normal. This thing often leaves you permanently damaged.

I got an uncle that came down with it (under 60 years of age, no other conditions, but was a smoker) and while he's likely going to survive, he's been on a respirator for almost 1 month, had a tracheotomy, and will likely have serious damage to his lungs for the rest of his life.

So a smoker... Most of the people are catching and not even realizing Possum. And maybe most of the damage came from the respirator, there is not a clear protocol to treat since the virus is new. Someone posted a video of doctors talking about how some patients should be treated as SRAG and other doing so could damage their lungs.

I can tell you more about why I reached this point of having so little trust in modern western medicine. Can you explain why you trust them.
Because they are effective. They have proven that again and again through the years. The same conclusion has been reached by folks who are educated in the world. I would be curious to know the kind of doctors you have been seeing.
If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. Either way, at least I didnt live cowering in fear over something that I have no control over.
Right, but you could be carrying the virus and not know. You could be infecting other people. You could be killing other people. If you get sick, others will have to take care of you and risk their lives in the process. Is that not a little selfish?

TS is right, @StopDucking, both of you lack an understanding of how viruses work and lack knowledge of how your behavior can affect others. Why should people have any empathy for you if you get sick? You fit perfectly into the category below:

. "Three family members charged in shooting death of security guard who told customer to put on mask"
Link: https://fox4kc.com/news/three-famil...urity-guard-who-told-customer-to-put-on-mask/

. "Video shows man who was told to wear mask wiping nose on Dollar Tree employee's shirt"
Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-man-who-was-told-wear-mask-wiping-nose-n1200201

So a smoker... Most of the people are catching and not even realizing Possum. And maybe most of the damage came from the respirator, there is not a clear protocol to treat since the virus is new. Someone posted a video of doctors talking about how some patients should be treated as SRAG and other doing so could damage their lungs.

Right, there's still a lot we don't know. Which makes the importance of distancing all the more important.

(At the same time, a slow and gradual re-start of the economy is also needed)

Right, there's still a lot we don't know. Which makes the importance of distancing all the more important.

(At the same time, a slow and gradual re-start of the economy is also needed)
Be afraid of your fellow man jonny. Stay far away. We are born radioactive and are not meant to touch.

What about the "shut it down" people? Do they get what they deserve when they die of obese-related illnesses?
Anyone who dies of obesity related illnesses gets what they deserve.

Gluttony is a sin.

wow, a lot of insecure people in this thread. P.S. most people that study this shit say the qarantine will not work long term, when everyone comes out they will get it , no chance to build an ammunity. Unless they plan on staying quarantined intil they get a vaccine, which is foolish.

Where do I get one of these ammunities, and what do they do?

Well, again, if there were sufficient testing in an efficient manner, hopefully before too long really, you won't need a vaccine for things to return relatively close to normal with minimal risk.

So... risk will be minimal because of testing?

Because they are effective. They have proven that again and again through the years. The same conclusion has been reached by folks who are educated in the world. I would be curious to know the kind of doctors you have been seeing.

Right, but you could be carrying the virus and not know. You could be infecting other people. You could be killing other people. If you get sick, others will have to take care of you and risk their lives in the process. Is that not a little selfish?

TS is right, @StopDucking, both of you lack an understanding of how viruses work and lack knowledge of how your behavior can affect others. Why should people have any empathy for you if you get sick? You fit perfectly into the category below:

. "Three family members charged in shooting death of security guard who told customer to put on mask"
Link: https://fox4kc.com/news/three-famil...urity-guard-who-told-customer-to-put-on-mask/

. "Video shows man who was told to wear mask wiping nose on Dollar Tree employee's shirt"
Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-man-who-was-told-wear-mask-wiping-nose-n1200201

So quarantine those most likely to get it, like a normal society. Maine has a grand total of 6 confirmed cases, they've been in lockdown for weeks.

Gluttony is a sin.
Disagree. There is a lot of evidence of multiple factors outside ones control when it comes to becoming obese.
spacer.gif

NOVA scienceNOW: Obesity

Program Overview
Scientists discuss leptin, a hormone made in the body's fat cells. Leptin is involved in appetite—when the brain detects low levels of leptin, it causes a person to feel hungry. However, mutations can interfere with the delivery of leptin's signal to the brain. When the body produces little or no leptin or when leptin receptors are nonfunctional, the brain never receives the signal that the body has sufficient amounts of fat. As a result, the brain continues to prompt the person to keep eating. Researchers have found that humans and other animals with low leptin levels or a diminished ability to detect leptin tend to become obese.

This NOVA scienceNOW segment:

• discusses that most adults have a "set point"—a stable, maintainable weight that fluctuates very little. This set point is different for different people.

• points out that leptin may affect appetite by turning off neural circuits in the brain that stimulate appetite and by turning on neural circuits that allow one to feel satiated.

• explains that the MC4R receptor is faulty or nonfunctioning in some obese people, and that one in 1,000 people may carry this MC4R mutation.

• states that mice that do not produce leptin are obese.

• notes that it is important to try to stay at the lower end of one's optimal weight range, to exercise regularly, eat a heart-healthy diet, and recognize that for some people, maintaining a healthy weight is more difficult than for others.
It also talks about how physically fit but fat people show none of the signs of illness associated with obesity, although if they significantly drop their physical activity but continue to eat the same diet they also start to show those sorts of effects. And that's only an overview. It was quite illuminating and it definitely changed my view of fat people. Granted, people who are obese could exercise to alleviate the issue, but that would only be treatment, not a cure, and if you are already fat and out of shape, it's hard as hell to keep at it. Pretty much everyone on the biggest loser gained back all the weight they lost and then some. The guy who lost the most weight gained the most back the fastest.

So, it's not a good analogy to compare those people to people ignoring public health officials' advice/orders.

Gluttony is a sin.
What about Big Corp like McDonalds that enable obesity?

They should take the same share of the blame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back