Corniest Luke Thomas saying?

Luke Thomas getting cucked up for Nick Newell was terrible

Don't let his hairline fool you either, he's actually going bald:

Yea i had noticed it on another show he was ok recently lol

He is my same age except I still look like my avatar pic from 10 years ago with a couple of grey hairs that’s all.

Having been born a cuck probably made him age prematurely.

Yea i had noticed it on another show he was ok recently lol

He is my same age except I still look like my avatar pic from 10 years ago with a couple of grey hairs that’s all.

Having been born a cuck probably made him age prematurely.

The amount he has aged in the last decade is staggering. This was from 2008. If you shave off the beard dude looks like he could be his own son.

KK8hTQ3.jpg

And he has diffuse thinning which will wreck his look within a year.

urjE3vu.jpg

I used to watch Lukes show and watched him completely sell out. Nowadays he sounds like a giggling, 12 year old school girl with a crush during Dana's public addresses and I cannot bare to even hear his voice anymore. Every second podcast he used to complain about being injured just to remind us all that he trains which was always sad.

his use of "Donk" is pretty funny...have to give him that.

And what's the deal with Danny Segura? Why does he tolerate the bullying from Luke? And is that really his brother in law? He's kind of pretty so I'm curious what Luke's wife looks like now.

Is this why the yarmulke was invented? Seems like it'd conveniently hide that.

Aye, different cultures have come up with different ways of concealing male pattern baldness throughout different points in history. Yarmulke is just one of these solutions:

calonne.jpg

45751-284x423-1900man.jpg
6a00d8341ef41d53ef019aff599a5a970d-pi
The-Queue-hairstyle.jpg
A5keffiyeh.jpg
20120419_mayaworks_6_22pastelkippotworn-003.jpeg

Aye, different cultures have come up with different ways of concealing male pattern baldness throughout different points in history. Yarmulke is just one of these solutions:

calonne.jpg

45751-284x423-1900man.jpg
6a00d8341ef41d53ef019aff599a5a970d-pi
The-Queue-hairstyle.jpg
A5keffiyeh.jpg
20120419_mayaworks_6_22pastelkippotworn-003.jpeg
The history of mankind is but one long chronicle of our feeble attempts to disguise our bald spots.

Maybe someone can remember since I can't, but what's that goofy sign off line that Luke uses end of his show?

He sounds like a typical wigger when he tries to employ urban terminology.

At least Joe pulls it off with less cringe.
Joe? You mean Joe Rogan? Na dude

The way Joe Rogan uses “urban” terminology is literally the cringiest thing about him. He sounds like a typical 50 year old from Boston. He is also about 20-25 years behind (dolla dolla bills y’all)

Are you guys really talking about Luke having balding problems?

Back