Corn Flakes, Cheerios or Rice Krispies?

Cheerios, all day.

All three of those are garbage tier. Fuck corn flakes, soggy ass bullshit.

Rice Krispies get soggy the quickest. If you get distracted for any amount of time after pouring in the milk, you got a bowl fulla mice-sized milk turds to deal with

All pretty shitty bland choices. But I do eat Cheerios every now and then. If I can get some RK on a big sale I'll eat some. Try not to though. They get soggy way too fast.

Rice Krispies get soggy the quickest. If you get distracted for any amount of time after pouring in the milk, you got a bowl fulla mice-sized milk turds to deal with
lol this is why theyre second to me
i got some in december, the christmas ones, and ffs went soggy quicker than anything ive ever seen

Definitely not rice crispies...

Cheerios w banana

Corn flakes w strawberries

boo no flavor. I don't eat cereal but if I did it wouldn't be boring bland cereal

images

honey nut corn flakes are good though

Last edited:
I am a Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch kinda guy. I can't do this plain shit.

Simple yet delicious corn flakes recipe.

Blend one frozeb banana with 6-10 FL oz of milk. Add 1-2 scoops of any flavor protein powder and pour over the corn flakes

Outta those, gotta say corn flakes ... Put a couples spoons of peanut butter and bam

But capn crunch ... He's my boy

None of them without adding fruit. With fruit, cheerios and rice krispies edge out the flakes, but they're all good.

My favorite was shredded wheat but it's probably over 50 years since I ate any cereal. I quit eating breakfast in high school because I could sleep a little longer. When I figured out I'm lactose intolerant, it pretty much eliminated using milk and there weren't all the alternatives available that there are now.

i dont like rice crispies as a cereal, but as a treat is awesome.

Back