Cormier wants Jones, Mir

i think he has at least 5 or 6 yrs in him. his body hasnt taken any punishment from getting hit in the head he is a small hw so his speed is really good and his wrestling is top notch so he wont get out muscled or pushed around. the barnett fight showed that he can go hard for 5 rds and not be tired. im just worried about his liver problems and if it will affect him in the up coming years. i've read in an interview somewhere that he was hospitalized for making 211 lbs for wrestling so i think he'll stay at hw and be successful. bc of his short reach i dont think he'll ever be champ and will have trouble against top strikers with good tdd like jds and overeem but i got him over everyone else.

Murr makes alot of sense if they wanna build him up quickly in the UFC

Jones makes no sense. I think Jones takes Cormiers soul but im sure the powers that be would think its a risky fight for their champ.

Mir vs Barnett... DEFINITELY!

Cormier vs Cigano or Jones

Na that wouldn't happen.

JDS will most likely fight again around April/May and if him & Overeem both win then that's the fight that will happen.
Which will leave DC without an opponent until Sept if he waits for the winner, but he's no where in contention without a fight in the UFC. They should have made DC vs Werdum around Feb/March so they could be next in line.

DC vs Jones should only happen at HW.

Cormier v. Mir is one of the few really bad matchups for him. If I were DC, I would avoid Werdum and Mir, and pick on just about anyone else, including Jones.

They should give him an easy fight for his debut. Nelson or Kongo would be good choices.

Cormier v. Jones would be awesome... until Jones does some unorthodox sweep and kills him.

Cormier would dominate Mir. I think he could beat Jones as well.

I'd like to see both fights. I'd rather he earn the shot if he faced Jones though.

"I've never really been the one who calls guys out and tries to set my next fight and this fight or whoever," Cormier said. "But, so when they said this is the guy you're fighting, it's not my job to make fights, I tried that and people kinda jumped down my throat for trying to fight Jon Jones. That's really not me. But obviously that's kind of the way it needs to be now."

Does Cormier ever shut up?

He knows what's good for him.

Back