Cormier vs Jones 3 ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
If Jones win again it's 2-0 against Cormier ,do you think the UFC would do a rematch with Cormier ? I think there is not so many options for Jones next opponent.

Well there's always the guy that beat him?
jones-gus

If Jones win again it's 2-0 against Cormier ,do you think the UFC would do a rematch with Cormier ? I think there is not so many options for Jones next opponent.
Nope I don't expect to see cormier in the octagon again if he loses. If Jones loses I expect Jones to go on a losing streak.

I think if DC loses he goes back to heavyweight. I think Jon would demand 3 right away if he loses.

If Jones wins decisively then the 3rd fight would be pointless. I can see a third one with either a DC win or a JJ win by very close split decision.

Depends on what happens in the fight really. I think if Jones wins early DC goes straight to heavyweight, if DC wins early it's a rematch, if it's a close points either way it's a rematch.

I just want to see DC win so itll make UFC interesting, kinda like when Ronda lost to Holly and Conor to Nate. Obviously its not some sort of massive upset, but as far as established storylines, it'd be interesting if the "good guy" finally won, and forced the "bad guy" to have to redeem himself

Back