Cormier vs JDS will happen

CrazyAlex

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After JDS knocks out Cain in a brutal fashion this saturday. People saying JDS/Cain are above everyone else in the division are sleeping on Cormier.. who is actually more skilled than both of them. We are talking about a wrestler of a different caliber here (one only has to watch his fight against Barrnett to see it), not only that, he hits a lot harder than his pupil Cain and would be able to actually finish JDS.

no, daniel is dropping either way, he already said he is and is currently dropping even before fighting nelson

He says he will drop because he believes Cain will win and he won't fight his pupil. You people are retarded if you think he will drop to 205 if JDS wins. He will fight for the HW belt!

If they both win it's all but a given, and I'd say there's a pretty good shot of it happening even if one of them loses their next fight.

Ask Ms Cleo how 2014 will end for the UFC while you're at it

Win or lose against Nelson, he's dropping to 205.

Nelson is a big step down in competition from Mir, Barnett, and Bigfoot. It is a guaranteed win for Cormier and in the back of his mind he is hoping Cain loses so he gets a chance at the belt. It is what it is.

Nelson is a big step down in competition from Mir, Barnett, and Bigfoot. It is a guaranteed win for Cormier and in the back of his mind he is hoping Cain loses so he gets a chance at the belt. It is what it is.

I don't know, I rather see D.C. vs. Jones.

You're right. We should believe you over the numerous statements that Cormier has made regarding dropping to 205 regardless of what happens on Saturday.

I doubt it, but he could. It wouldn't matter though. Cormier is Cain-lite.

I agree Ts. He will not drop if Cain loses. He will seek revenge for his friend and training partner.

Ppl will say its already confirmed. Nothing in mma is confirmed until it happens

I agree Ts. He will not drop if Cain loses. He will seek revenge for his friend and training partner.

Ppl will say its already confirmed. Nothing in mma is confirmed until it happens

Which naturally means we should just assume the opposite of what the fighter says, right?

Either way... Cormier loses his first fight after Nelson and people are going to realize that he is not that good.

Either way... Cormier loses his first fight after Nelson and people are going to realize that he is not that good.

Exactly. When he finally steps up and faces a top 10 opponent, he'll be embarrassed. Such a hype job.

honestly if DC beats BC and JDS beats CV

then you never know what DC will decide or what DW with offer him

He says he will drop because he believes Cain will win and he won't fight his pupil. You people are retarded if you think he will drop to 205 if JDS wins. He will fight for the HW belt!

Yeah, because you know how DC is thinking. He can change his mind, nothing is set in stone regarding MMA.

he today claims he has no interest in staying at HW. you say he's either lying or will change his mind (or, you're just totally ignorant on the subject, or a troll)

i will assume you're just ignorant.

read this, and you'll understand more http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/17949/cormier-doing-the-cut-to-205-correctly

then again, he might change his mind. it happens.

After JDS knocks out Cain in a brutal fashion this saturday. People saying JDS/Cain are above everyone else in the division are sleeping on Cormier.. who is actually more skilled than both of them. We are talking about a wrestler of a different caliber here (one only has to watch his fight against Barrnett to see it), not only that, he hits a lot harder than his pupil Cain and would be able to actually finish JDS.

Did you expect Barnett to not get outwrestled by someone the caliber of Cormier? Cain would have done the exact same thing, but it would have been uglier.

Back