Cormier should come out of retirement

He’s a much better company man and shill than a fighter and he will get hurt physically less this way too. Unless he gets in a Paul brothers face again.

No, he shouldn't. He seems happy with being retired. He dosen't need the money, and his legacy is set. All he has to gain is potentially a few more paycheques, and losing legacy power because he's unlikely to perform at the level he once could. Especially with what we know about his back giving him issues. And he's very likely to just absorb damage. So whats the worth here?

Na the only thing he really needs to do (imo which means shit) is watch his weight gains and fix his damn nasal passage.

I enjoy him on commentary mostly but he is terribly nasally and it muffles his speaking.

He has the game to beat Francis, if he chooses to use it.

I think it's too hard for him to come back though. At his age, and the drive required.... You can't go into it half assed

Na the only thing he really needs to do (imo which means shit) is watch his weight gains and fix his damn nasal passage.

I enjoy him on commentary mostly but he is terribly nasally and it muffles his speaking.
I hope he doesn't keep getting fatter

It's crazy people don't get that if you're that big you won't live to see 65 most likely

DC could roll off the couch after a 24 hr Popeyes binge & still probably beat any current HW except Francis & Stipe. In a hypothetical vs Francis, I still think DC has maybe a 40% chance

He's in his 40s and looked it in his last fight.

He has the game to beat Francis, if he chooses to use it.

I think it's too hard for him to come back though. At his age, and the drive required.... You can't go into it half assed
The meager wrestling he did in the trilogy suggests he wouldn't implement the necessary gameplan, even tho a younger Cormier could easily

Back