Cormier scurred of Ngannou

Here's a question for y'all :

IF Stipe Miocic does retire or at least take even more time off for his eye problem, .....WHO do you think Cormier will take for his last ever MMA fight? Or do you think Cormier will just go "Nah, that's it, Stipe is out, so I'm just gonna retire here and now". That conversation has to be going on between UFC and Cormier I'm sure.

IF Stipe Miocic does retire or at least take even more time off for his eye problem, .....WHO do you think Cormier will take for his last ever MMA fight? Or do you think Cormier will just go "Nah, that's it, Stipe is out, so I'm just gonna retire here and now". That conversation has to be going on between UFC and Cormier I'm sure.
Cormier retires. He’s said many times Stipe or no one. Wonder why he’d say that given who the next contender is?

I bet Wilders ground game is better than Ngannous and Wilder never trained MMA

DC stomps Ngannou and Stipe

Yes,im sure it is. The way i see it theres 3 ways this can go.

He either somehow fights Lesnar after all,which i doubt. Would take too much time to set up.
He fights Jones
Or he fights Ngannou,which is the least lucrative. Its not even that interesting,considering Stipe has already beat both DC and Ngannou so the fight doesnt have much meaning.

Cormier retires. He’s said many times Stipe or no one. Wonder why he’d say that given who the next contender is?
He cant fight the next contender forever. Hes been on the way out for the past 2 years.

That shooped belly

{<jordan}
I remember thinking it was shooped too, but it ain't
TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

DC admitted he wanted no part of Ngannou. no one is calling Ngannou out the guy is Scurry as they come.

DC admitted he wanted no part of Ngannou. no one is calling Ngannou out the guy is Scurry as they come.
He isnt in an attractive position to fight right now. He has no belt. He had some shitty performances,and people arent sure how good he is because he beat a Cain that looked like anyone could beat. So for all we know Ngannou might still not be all that great. Whats the point in fighting him? The title is in limbo until Stipe gets cleared. If i am a HW id just wait to see how all this plays out.

Yes,im sure it is. The way i see it theres 3 ways this can go.

He either somehow fights Lesnar after all,which i doubt. Would take too much time to set up.
He fights Jones
Or he fights Ngannou,which is the least lucrative. Its not even that interesting,considering Stipe has already beat both DC and Ngannou so the fight doesnt have much meaning.
My feeling is that if Stipe is out (and it MIGHT be just a play to get more $$ from UFC, don't know) then Cormier will either retire or fight Jones at Heavyweight. I just *cannot* see Cormier going back to 205 for his last fight, so ......UFC may offer Jones and Cormier millions each to fight one more time at Heavyweight. Now that would be a gargantuan fight, but I'll give it only 25% chance of happening. Cormier ain't gonna wait.

Back