Cormier scurred of Ngannou

fa9038a6-0386-4c86-a9dd-738ea8753d6a-jpeg.712383

That shooped belly

{<jordan}

EDIT: I was just informed that this picture is not shooped..........

{<jordan}

Last edited:
I’d rather fight Ngonnou than Jon Jones. He fought Jones twice.
The words “scared” and “ducking” are way overused
Agreed, these dudes are all monsters. I should re-word that DC is in no hurry to fight Ngannou. For whatever reason one could imagine.

DC publicly said he wants no part of Ngannou..just sayin
DC was fighting at 205 and has always been a company man. DC fought jon jones twice knowing full well he would lose. DC is brave to say the least.

DC beat Crumble twice when no one else could put a dent in him. So dont be going around sayin he is scared of anyone.

Jones is still breathin a sigh of relief about that shit.

DC was fighting at 205 and has always been a company man. DC fought jon jones twice knowing full well he would lose. DC is brave to say the least.
I had full respect for DC after the intentional eyepokes. Cheating doesnt make him seem as brave.

I don't blame him for being scared of francis.he is a very intimidating fighter.he saw what happened to his friend cain and prob wants no part of that dude.

DC beat Crumble twice when no one else could put a dent in him. So dont be going around sayin he is scared of anyone.

Jones is still breathin a sigh of relief about that shit.
Ok, granted, not scurred but not willing to square up with Ngannou. That’s the deal.

only guy not scared of DC at HW is Stipe,but we'll see if he will come back for round 3 or not....

If not he should relinquish the belt back to DC.

<DC-Champ>

only guy not scared of DC at HW is Stipe,but we'll see if he will come back for round 3 or not....

If not he should relinquish the belt back to DC.

<DC-Champ>
Intentional Finger pokes... what a way to get the belt back.

Ok, granted, not scurred but not willingly to square up with Ngannou. That’s the deal.
Ngannou doesnt have the belt.

DC: NO stipe hold on young man,I cant fight you. I am willingly gonna turn down this title shot to get my belt back,and fight Ngannou instead,cos some guy on sherdog says im afraid to. HOKAY @Grenades you think im gonna just sit here,and take a world title shot,my last fight in my career,when a SHERDOG MEMBER has officially cast doubt and thrown shade on my principles,my bravery,my word as a man? HOKAY @Grenades I smell what your cooking. Ill take this worthless fight with a guy who'se best win is an 80 yr old cain velasquez,ok bud.
<36>

Stipe’s a real man who doesn’t need to cheat bud. He ain’t no punk.
I never said stipe was a punk. But you should delete this thread. Cormier aint scared of shit.

We're going to go from having DC Stipe 3 to something completely different. It'll end up being something like Ngannou Vs Rozenstruick for the interim heavyweight until if or when Stipe comes back (depending on severity of eye injury)

Back