Cormier looked terrible against...

Hi my name is Ali and I do MMAth. Sherdog is the place to post my results, surely!

hurrdurrhurr.

How can people have these kind of blinders? Cormier won those fights and they were at HW against tough competition. Meanwhile Jones is having a seizure after Gus.

Didn't lose like a single second of any of those fights, or really any of his fights. Terrible, just terrible.

Cormier is the underdog for a reason, Jones has won far more impressively in his fights

Lol what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Anderson Silva technically lost to a Lightweight.

Seriously?

It shows that over half Jones' opponents have lost to guys a weight class below.

Why is Weidman "technically" a LHW? He's the MW champ.

Half the guys jones has beaten have lost to guys that have fought at MW. The fact that these guys can make MW doesn't say anything to you about their size? You think Jones could drop another 20 lbs?

Lol at him looking bad against Dion. He trashed him and took 0 punishment.

Why risk breaking your hands, when you have a history of it, on a guy you can fucking ragdoll?

why would he be considered the LHW GOAT when mw's have beaten half his opponents?

You dont have to consider him the Lhw Goat, but i dont see the point of discrediting his wins. Its ok say that you dont like him.

You dont have to consider him the Lhw Goat, but i dont see the point of discrediting his wins. Its ok say that you dont like him.

Never said I didn't like him. Why does me staring a fact cause you to assume I don't like him?

Back