Cormier laughing as friend mocks Conor infront of AKA members

flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg

Yup still here and still eligible to fight with no PED bans on my record. #pussiesneedroids

Do you think I think Conor wins?
Hell no. I think he'll be exposed much like Till was. Khabib is a life long martial artist and deserves the recognition.

Do you?

I'm a 45 year old man who works at a desk and supports a family of five.

Nothing you say will stop me, kid.

<GSPWoah>
so you are a 45 year old man that shitposts 1000 times in 1 month on a MMA forum...... you must be really cool.

stop you from what? getting some much needed oxygen?

I genuinely wonder about their motivation.

I think these types of posters think they can change how MMA history will be written, if they convince enough sherdoggers.

If they could look at themselves fairly, they'd be embarrassed.
How'd u get that there belt........

so you are a 45 year old man that shitposts 1000 times in 1 month on a MMA forum...... you must be really cool.

I'm beginning to worry for him, 99% sure he masturbates to the thought of Conor losing. His 'wife' is just a term he uses to describe the gif of conor tapping to Nate, am i right mysterio? your wife = your right hand and conor tapping. cmon bruh

astounding that his threads stay up..

You sound mad<GSPWoah>

You still going to keep that avatar when Conor gets destroyed or flee like a rat and renounce his name?

I'm beginning to worry for him, 99% sure he masturbates to the thought of Conor losing. His 'wife' is just a term he uses to describe the gif of conor tapping to Nate, am i right mysterio? your wife = your right hand and conor tapping. cmon bruh

awwwww I get it.... his family of five is metaphorical

really he lives with his mom and hasnt spoken to a real person in months..... well, other than his mom of course.

That's why I'm convinced he's a mods alt account. He seems to get a lot of leeway for a thread like this that is clearly just shit posting. I mean it's a 15 second clip of a random dude making fun of Conor...

Trying to convince everyone GSP is the GOAT

I speak from experience obviously.
A little more elaboration would be nice. I know there is pink sparkly belts given to some of the gays of sherdog, but why exactly to you have a sick ass biohazard belt like that?

Hell no. I think he'll be exposed much like Till was. Khabib is a life long martial artist and deserves the recognition.

Do you?
Khabib mauls Conor

A little more elaboration would be nice. I know there is pink sparkly belts given to some of the gays of sherdog, but why exactly to you have a sick ass biohazard belt like that?

Oh sorry, I thought you were making fun of me and my post total.

I got it for 50k posts.

If he continues to handle this fight like this, Khabib is going to get KOd like Aldo or thrown around in the cage like Eddie. McGregor is not the same guy that fought Mendes. I hope they don't prepare for that kind of opponent and get panicked when Khabib finds out that he's not and take backsteps with the first clean left like in the MJ fight. I'm getting doubtful each passing day.

I need to see the upcoming press conference and size them up next to each other to decide on the outcome of the fight.

I can't wait til khabib walks towards Conor like a zombie and gets flattened.

Oh man, sherdog will look nice during the week prior to the fight.

Haters and fanboys alike will be flooding the forum with diarrhea threads.

Conor fans have no sense of humor

that impersonation of him was hilarious<45>The guy is such a scam

Back