Cormier laughing as friend mocks Conor infront of AKA members

Cormier looks like a trans tuba player.

If this can's gimmick evolves to repeatedly posting that GSP gif, I might actually start to like him.

So does Conor

I guess the fight just resembles this scene
<6>
MMA-Conor-McGregor-loss1.jpg

This thread is already more memorable than your 26k posts.

Become a better contributor. <GSPWoah>
Louis is the best contributor

dude you have over 1000 posts in 1 month..... go get some air, talk to real people...... it cant be healthy locked away shitposting like you are

This thread is already more memorable than your 26k posts.

Become a better contributor. <GSPWoah>

I'm a fan of your gimmick, kid, keep up the good work but this post ^ is as full retard as you can get. Bolanos teh GOAT.

I got Khabib on this one but for the sake of god i hope Conor wins so that this basement dweller can disappear.Knowing Conor haters he would probably make a new account supporting Conor's next opponent tho.

dude you have over 1000 posts in 1 month..... go get some air, talk to real people...... it cant be healthy locked away shitposting like you are
I'm a 45 year old man who works at a desk and supports a family of five.

Nothing you say will stop me, kid.

<GSPWoah>

I'm a 45 year old man who works at a desk and supports a family of five.

Nothing you say will stop me, kid.

<GSPWoah>

Good god I bet your kids are embarrassed by you.

Ps, you've never stuck your noodle anywhere boy do not lie.

Did he at least pay the bum for his performance?

BTW TS, you're trying to hide your sheer amount of Conor posts, why?

All you've done is trashed Mcgregor for weeks, I'd bet if you actually had a job your boss would fire you for being utterly and absolutely obsessed with Conor Mcgregor, they'd be trying to kick you out of the building and you'd be fighting with every ounce of strength to post just ONE MORE CONOR THREAD, hahahah
Obsessed dweeb.

Back