Cormier: Jones brawl was 100% real

DC thought Bones wasn't about that life and was dead wrong

20ptx84.jpg

I think they wanted to really promote the fight by getting into it with some pushing and heated words, but things got out of hand and went overboard with the brawl as such things will do.

Either way, DC admitting to anything less than 100% real would make future such brawls look more suspect and be less effective at selling a fight.

Sherdoggers who think calling everything that happens fake makes them look smarter than the rest of us sheep.

100% this

"Yo brah, you cant figure out teh sh1t was fake as WWE ffs"

Yep, makes them look real smart lol

You cant fake that shit especially the way Jones acted after the brawl.

I thought the beef was largely manufactured until Jones didn't relent in the post-fight interview and subsequent press conference. At that point, there was no reason to maintain the charade if it were truly bogus.

...truly bogus. That's a solid oxymoron right there!

If it wasn't real, why would he admit it on Steve Austin's podcast?

I thought the beef was largely manufactured until Jones didn't relent in the post-fight interview and subsequent press conference. At that point, there was no reason to maintain the charade if it were truly bogus.

...truly bogus. That's a solid oxymoron right there!

There is a saying - "it started as a work & then worked itself into a shoot"
DC basically admitted he played into calling JBJ out, but then it got real
Ronda admitted she purposely started the Tate rivalry too. Funny part about Ronda was when she started the Tate rivalry, ronda was the "hot chick' in SF & when Tate started fighting back & people started thinking Tate was hotter, Ronda was now shooting lol

In wrestling Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels admitted to starting the rivalry because they were the best workers & wanted the attention. It was Bret's idea, but when Michaels got more popular & was better on the mic, Bret got mad for real.

Great interview and great drop TS.
Steve knows his MMA and is pretty entertaining to listen to

Great interview and great drop TS.
Steve knows his MMA and is pretty entertaining to listen to

Thanks ... I thought it was fun to share

I like how they both respected the others line of work & got it.
Those that don't see the correlation between MMA & WWE miss those things.

Back