cormier - jon jones should be our beacon of light

my fucking god man

stop with this shit cormier

I think Jones may not be the only one to partake in hard drugs every once in a while.

Fighting Jones made DC lose his mind.

Fighting Jones made DC lose his mind.

my message to DC then,
tumblr_n169brBMxW1s2ushoo6_r1_250.gif

Respect to DC for not kicking a person when he is down.

Cormier needs to grow a pair. Mental strength of a crackhead.

"Let me ask you guys a question... Let's say (hypothetically of course) that you own a gym and one of your main fighters recently got busted using cocaine.

If it turned out that one of your coaches at the gym was your star fighters drug dealer, what would your coarse of action be (as the owner of the gym)? "

Just curious... No other reason for me posting this Wes sims just posted this on the underground 15 minutes ago

"Let me ask you guys a question... Let's say (hypothetically of course) that you own a gym and one of your main fighters recently got busted using cocaine.

If it turned out that one of your coaches at the gym was your star fighters drug dealer, what would your coarse of action be (as the owner of the gym)? "

Just curious... No other reason for me posting this"

Wes sims just posted this on the underground 15 minutes ago

can't wait until I can edit my posts...

Beacon of light and hope??? Wtf is he smoking?

Most likely same shit as Jon. We have coke head black dude as UCF LHW champion and weed smoking black dude as president.....or well....you have :cool:

Most likely same shit as Jon. We have coke head black dude as UCF LHW champion and weed smoking black dude as president.....or well....you have :cool:

Racist.

Jon should be the role model so many youth need, instead he's becoming a tragic story of a fake Christian hypocrite.

amidoingitright Sherdog?

1078584-ovation.gif

Back