Cormier: Jon Jones should be a star amongst stars. He should [receive recognition]

There aren't rumors that DC hid from a test. Also, after 30 years old your TE levels drop dramatically. Google it. lol

I did... He still ranks lower then 50% of males between 85-100.

Only guys who are completely comfortable with their sexuality can not have a problem with that kind of touching. It's like in 22 Jump Street with Jenko and Zook. I thought for sure they were going to kiss and make out, but that's just how bros are. Real touchy feely with no worry about being gay or confused.

you have a guy's ass as your avi. Anything coming from you is gay

Daniel Cormier's TE ratio on his two tests that have come back were 0.40 and 0.48

He better watch what he has to say about Jones because he's looking pretty suspect as well at this point.

.4 is over double Jones .19

You are making it sound like they were similar, they are not.

Do you think 4:1 and 8:1 are similar?

I don't think it's what he does outside of the cage as much as it's the sport he's in.

Floyd Mayweather has been involved in some crazy stuff and has a crazy personality (gambling hundreds of thousands like it's nothing) and yet he's won the EPSY's best fighter award multiple times

Prime 28-29 year old DC is a different guy though. You take off years of wrestling experience When he was 28, DC would have just been at the beginning of his MMA career [first pro fight Sept 2009], so assuming a 28 year old has the same level of MMA experience, he loses his post collegiate wrestling experience which is what made him such a monster.

DC is great because of his experience, not because he's a natural talent.

Cormier is a pretty exceptional natural talent for MMA, I'd say. For as much as his wrestling is the foundation of his MMA game, he picked up striking remarkably fast and dominated several legitimate top HWs in that facet very early in his career. Against Jones he was hardly outclassed in the striking, either. I simply don't understand how one could argue that Cormier isn't a great natural talent in MMA. He is one of the more naturally gifted fighters 205+ in the sport's history, without a doubt.

.4 is over double Jones .19

You are making it sound like they were similar, they are not.

Do you think 4:1 and 8:1 are similar?

No, they're both likely artificial though, so "similar" or not depends more on the day of their last cycle. I bet neither number is their real level.

This is awkward. DC should stop praising JBJ and start thinking how to beat him.

Yea DC is definitely not taking the high road. Every quote is him praising Jones and then slipping in some criticism about his personality.

There aren't rumors that DC hid from a test. Also, after 30 years old your TE levels drop dramatically. Google it. lol

Another one who doesn't understand the difference between T/E ratio and testosterone level.

Back