cormier jaw dropping news

Talks about John Cena and the Undertaker - DC is entering in the royal rumble...

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

For those who want to know the "jaw dropping" and "line changing" news.

It's just a joke about how DC is gonna meet with Steven Seagal and learn some moves from him before the fight.

It's in the last 3-minutes or so.

Errr, I think this is it. He met Segal. Jaw dropping and line changing.

Go fuck yourself Ariel.

For those who want to know the "jaw dropping" and "line changing" news.

It's just a joke about how DC is gonna meet with Steven Seagal and learn some moves from him before the fight.

It's in the last 3-minutes or so.
Really? Smh.

wasteland this shit. Ariel is a troll that needs to be banned

At least he's not injured, now Jones can wreck a completely healthy Cormier.

This interview is fine, I would have heard it regardless, he didn't need to click-bait this like some youtube video with tits in the thumbnail.

Lol at everyone even getting heated over ariel. Dont take it so serious.

Everyone acting like we are all in "In time"
tumblr_mb09fnAD941rvdkmwo1_500.gif

Ariel starting the new year with bullshit news just for some cheap hits. What a douche!

Theres noway Cormier makes an injury public at this point. The fact he wouldn't want jones to know aside, the UFC would be extremely angry if he did anything ti take the air out of this balloon.

Cormier is injured though he even said out right before it was scheduled for ufc 178 he had an injured Acl and was willing to fight so why did Jon pull out

Ariel always plays up the Steven Seagal influence. You guys are too wound up about the guy. It's just a bit of fun.

just saw the interview.

Didn't know what to think. THought anout injury, to 100 things....

But this is nothing more than a stupid joke By AH!

DC was contacted by Segal and will train with him (show him some moves Segal believes will work against jon).

That's the big (jaw dropping) news....

F. U. AH!! :icon_evil (you got me good! :redface:)

Back