cormier jaw dropping news

Hopefully this weenie posts the interview some time this year! (It's still 2014 where I'm at)

DC is probably going to say that the knee he elected not to get surgery on is still fucked up and bothering him. That's my guess anyway.

he's been training with Hendricks and his wraps are going to be too thin and he'll only go 70%

Line changing could be a superficial injury that's not worth pulling out for. Sprained ankle or some such, but they wouldn't make this public, so I don't know, seems like a troll job.

As you said injuries are either small, and NEVER made public, or made public because the fight is over.

If it's line changing, it can't be an injury, no fighter tells their opponent the day before the fight that their right hand is broken and their left leg is hurting bad.

He just discovered he's half Brazilian and says he'll have some really good excuses if he loses.

Theres noway Cormier makes an injury public at this point. The fact he wouldn't want jones to know aside, the UFC would be extremely angry if he did anything ti take the air out of this balloon.

Agreed, the only way they make it public is if it's an injury that cannot be hid. Like he fell in chicken grease and his face melted. This is a horrible troll by Helwani, I think.

Maybe DC had the Japanese fans poison Jones like they did Rampage.

DC had experimental stem-cell treatment and platelet-rich plasma treatment prior to that on the bum knee. He carried a bum knee for many many years and now it's right. I'm betting that's what surprised Big Nose, contrary to the speculation here.

Cormier cant make weight for health reasons.

He took a good dump today that was shaped like the ufc belt. He sees it as a sign from God.

He said in the Scrum after the open workouts that he is only 10 pounds over. Ariel might have from DC that he is weighing 215 right now which would be a very easy cut. That would affect the betting line.

DC is probably going to say that the knee he elected not to get surgery on is still fucked up and bothering him. That's my guess anyway.

He said it turned out to be an LCL and it recovered when the fight got pushed back. That was a few months ago.

"Hi got click-baited and I decided to play it off as legit by posting about it"

Agreed.

Back