cormier jaw dropping news

He's gonna use the dance moves he learned from Dancing With the Stars to get past Jones' reach. Line shift +9000 toward Jones.

Maybe he'll reveal some secret training partner that he'd been working with to get used to Jones' length.

DC has been sparing with Dhalsim for weeks now.

pretty sure DC is the only black guy I've ever seen with big forearms so not sure where the joke is.

They probably talking about Hendo and Danny Corms Popeyes chicken chit. Danny loves him some fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda nom saiyan.

really hope its not an injury...could be that he is retiring after this match maybe? even DC admitted he was old

Jones is out, Fedor and Cro Cop being flown in right now

First triple threat match in the ufc ever

Eminem is going to be doing his walkout music

They probably talking about Hendo and Danny Corms Popeyes chicken chit. Danny loves him some fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda nom saiyan.

Or...black dudes do love olive oil... Right?

He said "line changing"..isn't that for betting? he must be injured...a few days ago on instagram he seemed pretty upset about something that happened in camp

Line changing would not be an injury .. as that would end the fight.

Line changing would not be an injury .. as that would end the fight.

Line changing could be a superficial injury that's not worth pulling out for. Sprained ankle or some such, but they wouldn't make this public, so I don't know, seems like a troll job.

Line changing could be a superficial injury that's not worth pulling out for. Sprained ankle or some such, but they wouldn't make this public, so I don't know, seems like a troll job.

Theres noway Cormier makes an injury public at this point. The fact he wouldn't want jones to know aside, the UFC would be extremely angry if he did anything ti take the air out of this balloon.

Back