cormier jaw dropping news

Revealing an injury just days before the fight without pulling out would be stupid as fuck. I think this is some tongue in cheek stuff, him joking around about something.

Has to be this. Some type of goggle or knee protector joke.

He had a tooth pulled

It's common knowledge that he's injured he said it himself that he had a partially torn Acl before the fight was originally supposed to happen.

I highly doubt that it's anything noteworthy whatsoever.

Ah, I'm reading Ariel's Twitter, and it has to be for page hits. He already has a Jones interview directly linked to his MMA Fighting website.

Gonna be some troll stuff.

He probably informed UFC he won't make weight due to health concerns which is the shocking part. The fight will still go on as a dream fight non-title competition. That's probably all it is, I think they still fight in a couple days but man he looked like he was on his last legs of life in that interview.

Just ariel trying to get hits for the interview.. Dc is fine. This is one of the most anticipated match ups in UFC history. The fight has to happen.

Fucking Arial taking ages to upload the fucking interview

If it's really line changing stuff, it would have to affect Cormier, no he way he reveals something that would make him a favourite. So either way, my money on Jones is still good.

He probably informed UFC he won't make weight due to health concerns which is the shocking part. The fight will still go on as a dream fight non-title competition. That's probably all it is, I think they still fight in a couple days but man he looked like he was on his last legs of life in that interview.

No way. Did you see how pumped up he was at the open workouts? He's fine and ready to go.

stalking his twitter waiting for this gonna piss me off if it's some dumb non sense

my guess is weight or injury neither to pull out tho but he did seem fine but as one said in the interview he did looked drained

Back