Cormier is that man.

JayElectra

Paper Belt
Banned
Reaction score
When I said man, I meant mothef*cker.

I feel hardly controversial when I say Mir is getting fucked up. All the power to Frank Mir, but shit matchups are shit matchups, nah mean.

Cormier is that motherfucker.

That man.

what is is. Ignore the bullshit of my OP and appreciate Cormier.

Nah. Im going back to drinking, no mpre posting tonight as it is.

HAHA, U gotta be on my level right now. I was not impressed with DC's performance. He pulls that shit on Mir he might get hurt. And I am not a huge Mir fan. I wanna See DC at 205

I love Mir, but DC is just ready to fuck some shit up

yes completely dominating a fighter for literally every second = not impressive

It's like some posters forget that these are fights with living, breathing human beings who kick and punch shit 4 hours a day 5 days a week.

You are a bit too excited that Cormier just beat Dion Staring. Unimpressively...

Me? Nah. I didn't follow through on my creed to disregard, so I'm drinking copious amounts of BV lager and enjoying the flow. Any good and real insight is appreciated, but not expected.

yes completely dominating a fighter for literally every second = not impressive

Oh god, give me a break. I'm a fan of Cormier, he's pretty damn talented but to be up in arms because of a win over Dion Staring is just kind of funny.

aint_nobody_got_time_for_that.gif

It's like some posters forget that these are fights with living, breathing human beings who kick and punch shit 4 hours a day 5 days a week.

Eh, Speeit, I appreciate your opnion more than most. What was your general impression of the event?

Eh, Speeit, I appreciate your opnion more than most. What was your general impression of the event?

The card?
I wasnt too preoccupied outside of Mousasi and Cormier fighting, but i was impressed by Daniel.

He was calm on the feet and wasnt over-committing on fients, but wasnt gunshy either.

That throw he got in the first round was fucking superb.

It went how i imagined, honestly, he looked incredible out there.

I'm a massive, massive Black Fedor fan but tonight I wasn't "that" impressed.

Barnett handled his meal with haste, DC seemed to be playing / unable to finish (finished in a very underwhelming fashion).

Either way, I still back him as someone who'll destroy LHW / HW. But I hope he looks better in his UFC debut....

Back