Cormier is over hyped

yeah, he dominated hendo like no one else has. and he absolutely controlled mir, barnett, bigfoot. he's a very solid fighter and is one of the few remaining candidates to give jones a run for the belt. and i think he'd be a tough matchup for jones tbh.

He hugged Mir.

You want to talk about absolute control? This is what it actually looks like. It's not pretty, and it's certainly not boring.

ir454z.jpg

He hugged Mir.

You want to talk about absolute control? This is what it actually looks like. It's not pretty, and it's certainly not boring.

ir454z.jpg

he made mir look like he never heard of the clinch before. but i guess everyone who fights mir and clinches does that, right? still, it was pretty one-sided. too bad mir didn't know what to do or it could have been a fight.

Can't wait for Jones vs DC so DC hype train will crash

My gosh you people latch on to anybody

The guy beat up on a person 25 lbs lighter than him and a decade older. relax

He also beat up several 265 pound hws, relax. But hw sucks right? Any lhw could just go up and take the title of baddest man on the planet they just choose to go after the lhw title bc they feel sorry for cain?

Can't wait for Jones vs DC so DC hype train will crash

My gosh you people latch on to anybody

The guy beat up on a person 25 lbs lighter than him and a decade older. relax

YES!

Keep the excuses coming.....But, but, but, but Hendo was 25 pounds lighter than him! It wasn't fair! If Hendo's so small, why doesn't he fight at 185....Maybe because he's said that it's too big of a weight cut and he's better at 205?

At least come up with a decent excuse, like he's not nearly as good without TRT (which is probably true).

yeah, he dominated hendo like no one else has.

I would say Belfort dominated Dan fairly well.

Now, if you mean he laid on Dan in a way that nobody else has, then I agree.

Another thing to keep in mind: this was TRTless Hendo.

Shields has him beat there.

If you are not champion you are ''Overhyped''

Sherdog logic...

Why are some Jones fans discrediting DC for beating up a smaller guy?

Shields has him beat there.

Nah, Hendo had a pretty decent first round against Shields, where he almost had him finished.

DC was ragdolling and laying on Hendo from start to finish of all three rounds.

Why are some Jones fans discrediting DC for beating up a smaller guy?

shitdog at it's finest.

but but but!! What a bunch of pussies.

Cormier is an olympic wrestler. There's a reason Hendo did a great job shutting out Rashad's wrestling and yet couldn't do jack shit when Cormier wanted him to. It's a fucking world of difference.

i don't think getting a quick KO is the same thing as dominated across three rounds. that's not dominating, that's getting a KO. a lot of times a KO tells us less about two fighters than a dominating performance. dan henderson got rag dolled and dominated like never before. and olympic wrestler got taken to school by another olympic wrestler.

He takes three rounds of wrestling fucking to finally submit a gassed out 43 year old 199 lb Hendo and is scared to trade punches with him, while Vitor Belfort, a middleweight, destroys Hendo in less then 2 minutes.

Can't finish Frank Mir and is content to just push him against the cage for the decision.

Can't finish Josh Barnett who another overhyped fighter in Travis Browne destroys in 1 minute.

The only impressive win he has is against BigFoot Silva and that was over 3 years ago.

The hype for this guy is ridiculous and Jones will poke the shit out of his eyes and finish him.

http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/827791003_1380772874.jpg

Cormier is definitely legit, he has rag-dolled some pretty impressive names. Daniel has yet to be struck in the face repeatedly on the feet and be able to forage through 5 rounds of it, taking big shots swelling up like Gus and Bones did. Either one Jones or Gustafasson will put leather in his face, then we will see if he is top shelf.....

An ancient olympic wrestler who hasn't used his wrestling in how many fights?

What happened to you , FallonFoxGOAT? You used to be cool..

defensive wrestling is still wresting. He also just ko'd Showgoon.

What happened to you , FallonFoxGOAT? You used to be cool..

change-changing-hurt-lamp-ocean-people-change-favim-com-71245.jpg

Hendo just has too many miles on his tank, man.

Plus, he was an olympic wrestler almost 15 years ago.

DC had weight and youth on him.

I just don't think his man handling him (which everyone expected to happen) was all that impressive.

Now, if DC does that to any of the bigger LHWs (Jones, Gus, Glover, AJ, Davis, etc) then I will give him his due.

if DC does that to any of the bigger LHWs (Jones, Gus, Glover, AJ, Davis, etc) then I will give him his due.

Even though he already did it to bigger HWs?

is this full retard?

oh. jones fan for life in your sig. i misjudged you. its cool. i totally see why you run around discrediting challengers.

change-changing-hurt-lamp-ocean-people-change-favim-com-71245.jpg

Hendo just has too many miles on his tank, man.

Plus, he was an olympic wrestler almost 15 years ago.

DC had weight and youth on him.

I just don't think his man handling him (which everyone expected to happen) was all that impressive.

Now, if DC does that to any of the bigger LHWs (Jones, Gus, Glover, AJ, Davis, etc) then I will give him his due.

he already did it to much bigger guys though. I understand if you don't like DC but come on. Dc maintained the same strength, He only had to lose 15 pounds of fat to cut

Back