Cormier is over hyped

He won his fight by dominance and a decisive finish, and is now looking at a title shot.

Meanwhile you can go on and keep crying TS. Also you are wrong.

He takes three rounds of wrestling fucking to finally submit a gassed out 43 year old 199 lb Hendo and is scared to trade punches with him, while Vitor Belfort, a middleweight, destroys Hendo in less then 2 minutes.

Can't finish Frank Mir and is content to just push him against the cage for the decision.

Can't finish Josh Barnett who another overhyped fighter in Travis Browne destroys in 1 minute.

The only impressive win he has is against BigFoot Silva and that was over 3 years ago.

The hype for this guy is ridiculous and Jones will poke the shit out of his eyes and finish him.

His wrestling looked incredible, this is mixed martial arts not kick boxing. Just because he hasn't finished all his fights doesn't mean he didn't completely dominate his opponents, that is a ridiculous thing to say, he is 15-0 for a reason. He outclassed Roy Nelson who is a top 10 Heavyweight and you say he isn't legitimate? You are obviously an uneducated fan who thinks only knock out artists are real fighters, stop watching the UFC and go watch Glory.

Cormier is overhyped? He just dominated Henderson worse than anyone has in YEARS. Gtfo.

He make wrestling look cool and no boring as hell like the other wrestlers in the world do..

Last edited:
Henderson even at age 43 is a better win than Gustaffaon has ever had. Cormier is legit he's dominated everyone hasn't even been any kinds of trouble so far. Cormier is so good he could easily be HW champ right now (he's better than Cain).

TS, you'll learn eventually...

I cant see this at all, when Wiedman beats an undersized Maia(just) hes the next great big hope on these boards, when Jon Jones beats Ryan Bader hes amazing and going to win everything (not saying that these things arent true now but at the time it was a great leap of faith) But DC has been mighty impressive and won every minute of almost every fight he has been in against some proper killers! and he doesnt get this hype on these boards?!?!! i dont get it, I really believe DC is immense! He will give Jon Jones a hell of a fight!!

I still don't see what makes people think he'll run over Jones...

Jones standup is crazy dynamic, he mixes it up the entire fight and is gonna be harder to take down.

Cormier should have to fight Gus for the title shot... Let those 2 fight it out and see who is worthy at the shot at Jones.

Although I like both Hendo and DC.. and hate when 2 fighters I like have to fight. I took DC in this fight and have said for 2 years he would be a UFC champ. Maybe a Hendo nut hugger got their feelings hurt?

We finally get to see Bones vs a wrestling based fighter. Besides Gus, Bones mostly beats up strikers who are afraid of the takedown.

I'm psyched for Jones vs Gustaffsson & phucking psyched for Cormier facing the winner

Seriously, this guy is picking Henderson, Barnett, etc, up like a sack of spuds. He's barely been hit by anyone. He might lose, but no way he gets run over by Jones. Just no way.

Cant believe how many people are underwhelmed by this match's potential. Cormier was legit title threat @ heavyweight!

DC has been destined to beat Jones. Cant wait to see him slam those skinny legs.

I'm a bit surprised to see this garbage from a purple belt, it has white belt written all over it. You're simply a hater, TS, and know jack sh*t about what over hyped means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back