Cormier is over hyped

All the top fighters are lining up to fight Cormier. They know he's easy money. That's why Evans and Jones and Gustafsson and all the rest are calling him out every chance they get.

Oh wait. Derp.

yeah, he dominated hendo like no one else has. and he absolutely controlled mir, barnett, bigfoot. he's a very solid fighter and is one of the few remaining candidates to give jones a run for the belt. and i think he'd be a tough matchup for jones tbh.

Yeah I do too, he'll put him on his back for sure but what can he do with it.

For the record, if he loses to Jones it doesn't mean he was overhyped and you were right all along. Jones wins against very, very good fighters.

Styles make fights. He still thrashed Hendo. It's not like there was a competitive moment in that fight.

And it's better than either Rashad or Machida did. People like you just want to find the smallest reasons to discredit a dominating performance.

I agree with ts. All DC has proved is that he can beat up a coffee barista, and a senior citizen. Give this guy a title shot... Am I doing this right?

Yeah I do too, he'll put him on his back for sure but what can he do with it.

i really wanna see how it plays out. a lot of jones tds are sort of sloppy trips that just aren't gonna work on cormier. and cormier will definitely get him down, as you say. dana have joe silva make this fight!

Can't wait for Jones vs DC so DC hype train will crash

My gosh you people latch on to anybody

The guy beat up on a person 25 lbs lighter than him and a decade older. relax

Can't wait for Jones vs DC so Bones hype train will crash

My gosh you people latch on to anybody

The guy beat up a bunch of MWs, a washed up Shogun and Rampage and lost to Gus. Not to mention he's a dirty fighter and has a huge size advantage on everybody.

See how that works. Shit's ridiculous. You can nitpick things out of anybody's record.

For the record, I believe none of what I said above and am a fan of both fighters.

i really wanna see how it plays out. a lot of jones tds are sort of sloppy trips that just aren't gonna work on cormier. and cormier will definitely get him down, as you say. dana have joe silva make this fight!

Yeah, though it may not happen this year as Jones/Gus ain't till August, a long wait.

If I were a mod, I'd just ban TS for being bad at MMA fandom...

He plays it safe(Probably doesn't want to break his hands again), sucks but that doesn't mean he isn't a great fighter. I think he has a great chance against Jones and will not play it safe in his title fight, will probably go balls to the wall for the belt.

impressive strength, speed, wrestling, hands, ragdolling, resume

overhyped. only in UFC cuz strikeforce got bought

Put cummins was as easy as a morning cup of coffee for 99% of ufc lhw, Hendo wasn't even a 200 pounder last night. A heavyweight should be able to toss around a middleweight, in fact I would have questioned him even more if he didn't. My boy Bones will derail the train early next year so no worries, all will be right with the world.

Please don't change your avatar...

it lets me know that I should skip over your posts

Over-hyped? When is the last time Cormier even lost a round?

How can you be overhyped, when none of your opponents have even come close to beating you?? Plus, he's fought in 2 weight divisions, and has now beaten 3 former UFC or Pride champions, and he's overhyped??? Plus, that was probably the worst anybody has ever made Hendo look over the course of a fight in his entire career.

How can you be overhyped, when none of your opponents have even come close to beating you?? Plus, he's fought in 2 weight divisions, and has now beaten 3 former UFC or Pride champions, and he's overhyped??? Plus, that was probably the worst anybody has ever made Hendo look over the course of a fight in his entire career.

here we go. TS can you respond to this post please ^^^?

I don't think that Cormier is overhyped at all. All the TS proves is that you can poke holes in anyone. Now that he is in the UFC he is cautiously building a case for a title shot. He's 35 and can't afford any setbacks.

undefeated at HW
undefeated at LHW
ragdolls everyone. KOed Bigfoot with ease

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back