Cormier insults Cyborg.?

The tone change made me think he meant the latter.
But maybe a cigar is just a cigar?

You're hearing things that weren't said, and seeing things that aren't there.

Take a step back, breathe, relax...

The tone change made me think he meant the latter.
But maybe a cigar is just a cigar?

yeah but quotes don't mean what a person thinks. It means what they say. It's just incorrect.

You guys are children. The amusement over Cyborg not being pretty is disturbing, you got one woman out there who can actually impress you with her abilities, and you're all stuck on talking about her looks.
And for pretty women who use their looks to make a living, then they're untalented hoes with no skills other than looking pretty.

Can't win against insecure people. They've got to shit on everything.

You're hearing things that weren't said, and seeing things that aren't there.

Take a step back, breathe, relax...
because-of-the-implication_o_150451.jpg

He's still got that stuffy nose huh? What's it been...10, 20 years?

He's just salty at the fact that he would have to fight Jones again this summer. He was praying for that lengthy suspension.

I love Jones but if there was ever a time to beat him it woulda been after the OSP fight. And itll be even better next year when hes fucking suuuuuper rusty.

You guys are children. The amusement over Cyborg not being pretty is disturbing, you got one woman out there who can actually impress you with her abilities, and you're all stuck on talking about her looks.

real. talk.

to be fair most of sherdog is stuck talking about male fighters looks too. <{clintugh}>

Back