Cormier-I'm not afraid to stand and trade with Hendo (new Pod w/ TJ Grant, Kaufman)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/daniel-cormier-sarah-kaufman-and-tj-granthttps://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/daniel-cormier-sarah-kaufman-and-tj-grant

Here is the new MMA Roasted Podcast. Our. Guest were Cormier, TJ Grant and Sarah Kaufman.

Me and T-Rexx talk about our pics for 173.Sarah comes on at 15.30. She talks about how Miesha doesn't want to fight her because she doesn't want to get Knocked Out. She gives her feeling about the 4 HorseWomen, talks Jessica Eye and more.

DC comes on at 40.00 and talks about his fight against Hendo, his diet, the King Mo/Rampage fight, his loss to Cael Sanderson, why he is ready for Jon Jones and more.

TJ Grant comes on at 1.09 and lets us know the latest. He might be looking for other sources if income, how he felt to be removed from the rankings, the time he fought Carlo Prater when Carlo had a herpes on his lip and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam

Last edited:
DC trading with Hendo is pretty much the only chance Hendo has of winning.

I am sure DC believes he could KO Dan if he connected properly, but it would be a very silly and risky gameplan.

tHc3McF.gif

Dan's Chin is already gone. DC can KO him senseless

Why do you start another topic about that podcast? You started one last night.

King MO said the SAME thing about rampage, then proceeded to try and hump his way to a decision. DC will do the same thing, just enough striking to set up the takedown

/\ What the fuck?

Anyway, I'm going to shit pants if Hendo pulls off a KO upset and gets a title shot. It'd be awesome, but really DC needs to be fighting Jones.

well DC is a much, much better striker than DC has ever been. the danger is there but it should be easy to avoid.

DC trading with Hendo is pretty much the only chance Hendo has of winning.

I am sure DC believes he could KO Dan if he connected properly, but it would be a very silly and risky gameplan.

The guy that couldn't ko Mir is going to ko henderson?? lol

Honestly, Mir has been overwhelmed by so many superior fighters, I think its possible that jds and Cormier realized there was no way to lose and felt sry for Mir and didn't finish him on purpose. Might sound stupid, but I've seen fights where I think that's the case based on the good nature of some fighters, not saying its fact or anything. Btw need to rewatch jds fight but remember jds looked like he felt bad against Mir and nelson

Last edited:
Blah blah

Expect a boring gp

Hopefully hendo ko him

Honestly, Mir has been overwhelmed by so many superior fighters, I think its possible that jds and Cormier realized there was no way to lose and felt sry for Mir and didn't finish him on purpose. Might sound stupid, but I've seen fights where I think that's the case based on the good nature of some fighters, not saying its fact or anything. Btw need to rewatch jds fight but remember jds looked like he felt bad against Mir and nelson

This guy. Lol. Yeah, you DO need to rewatch the fight.

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/daniel-cormier-sarah-kaufman-and-tj-granthttps://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/daniel-cormier-sarah-kaufman-and-tj-grant

Here is the new MMA Roasted Podcast. Our. Guest were Cormier, TJ Grant and Sarah Kaufman.

Me and T-Rexx talk about our pics for 173.Sarah comes on at 15.30. She talks about how Miesha doesn't want to fight her because she doesn't want to get Knocked Out. She gives her feeling about the 4 HorseWomen, talks Jessica Eye and more.

DC comes on at 40.00 and talks about his fight against Hendo, his diet, the King Mo/Rampage fight, his loss to Cael Sanderson, why he is ready for Jon Jones and more.

TJ Grant comes on at 1.09 and lets us know the latest. He might be looking for other sources if income, how he felt to be removed from the rankings, the time he fought Carlo Prater when Carlo had a herpes on his lip and more. Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam

No he wouldn't....That would be a stupid game plan...

/\ What the fuck?

Anyway, I'm going to shit pants if Hendo pulls off a KO upset and gets a title shot. It'd be awesome, but really DC needs to be fighting Jones.

Mark my words.

If Hendo wins this Dana will suddenly come up with a reason for him to need at least one, if not more fights before getting a title shot.

Who do you think has a better chin, Mir or Bigfoot?

As far as standing with Hendo goes, it's probably unavoidable at least in part for the kind of takedowns DC favours even if he plans to grapple for 3 rounds. I think he has the footwork, chin and power to do fine on the feet, though.

Dan is chinny now plus he has old timers cardio. Cormier could just sit on top of him like Shields did or stand with him. Whatever he chooses.

Now 5-10 years ago woulda been a whole different ball game.

Back