Cormier: If I was Jones, I would go 100% Floyd Mayweather

welll jones needs to do something because getting average buy rates isnt helpin his case for a superstar level

DC talks the truth! Jones must embrace his douchebaggery.

As a Jones hater (because he's fake), that's the only way I could eventually appreciate him. He would be a great heel. I wanna love to hate you Jon Jones! You're a great fighter, now become a great character!

Last edited:
DC talks the truth! Jones must embrace his douchebaggery.

As a Jones hater (because he's fake), that's the only way I could eventually appreciate him. He would be a great heel. I wanna love to hate you Jon Jones! You're a great fighter, now become a great character!

You people are so dumb. Just because you think he is fake, you spew it around as if it's the truth.

Cormier sounds pretty stupid here, actually. Why would Jones change who he is just because MMA fans bitch about him?

I'm a fan of Cormier and I don't think anyone can out-wrestle him at 205 pounds, but I honestly hope Jones makes this punk submit to him.

shit....let me write some of his lines, I would get him to Mayweather status in no time.

I'm a fan of Cormier and I don't think anyone can out-wrestle him at 205 pounds, but I honestly hope Jones makes this whiny punk submit to him.

So you are a fan of DC and then call him a whiny punk? lol

So you are a fan of DC and then call him a whiny punk? lol

Yeah, that's right. Actually I edited it because the "whiny" part was a bit harsh but yeah pretty much that's what I think. Especially when it comes to his interviews about Jones and titleshots and stuff like that.

Well, it makes a bit of sense, but Jones isn't anywhere as inflammatory as Floyd regardless of what people on sherdog think of him.

You people are so dumb. Just because you think he is fake, you spew it around as if it's the truth.

Cormier sounds pretty stupid here, actually. Why would Jones change who he is just because MMA fans bitch about him?

I'm a fan of Cormier and I don't think anyone can out-wrestle him at 205 pounds, but I honestly hope Jones makes this punk submit to him.

He's a "whiny punk" but you're a fan?! yeah sure...

You're fake too :) Just like Jones

I am a fan, you can't say I'm not just because I called him a whiny punk.

Like the dude whines a lot, you can't really deny that. Jones doesn't really talk shit or anything but Cormier is always going on about titleshots and stuff like that.

I am a huge fan of Cormier as a fighter and like I said I don't think anyone can outwrestle him at light heavy weight, but the stuff the dude says is just stupid sometimes. I hope Jones wins that fight but it's definitely gonna be a tough one.

I am a fan, you can't say I'm not just because I called him a whiny punk.

Like the dude whines a lot, you can't really deny that. Jones doesn't really talk shit or anything but Cormier is always going on about titleshots and stuff like that.

I am a huge fan of Cormier as a fighter and like I said I don't think anyone can outwrestle him at light heavy weight, but the stuff the dude says is just stupid sometimes. I hope Jones wins that fight but it's definitely gonna be a tough one.

Other dude nailed it, you're as fake as Jones. No wonder you're a Jones fan

shit....let me write some of his lines, I would get him to Mayweather status in no time.

Chapter 1

Jones walks out on Jackson camp, stating he is tired of Greg making his name off Johnny "Bones" Jones.

the rest of the script is all yours to write.

It's hard to be what you aren't. Floyd is a business man and knows what sells.

Jones' problem is he wants to be liked and to be viewed as the greatest fighter in the world. He wants to be loved and looked up to as a role model but instead people hate him.

It's a really different situation. Floyd sees money when people hate him. Jones gets upset when people hate him. I don't want to see Jones force being a heel. I'd rather him just be more vocal and honest when he's mad about things.

DC is right.

Jones just needs to be better at trash talking. He kind of relies on juvenile "you're ghey" remarks.

Or was that his hacker?

Lol, no joke, as I was reading the OP Mayweather and his crew walked by the building I work and my co-workers came in to say they saw him.

Chapter 1

Jones walks out on Jackson camp, stating he is tired of Greg making his name off Johnny "Bones" Jones.

the rest of the script is all yours to write.

walking out on Jackson's camp would actually do the opposite and get him more fans, who do you think taught him all those dirty tactics??

Back