Cormier: "I plan on giving him what Gustafsson gave him times 10"

You deserve those dubz jesus man.....

and i accept my dubz. it will make me a better poster.

Hes been dubbed a couple times before, hes going bye bye soon :icon_chee

you and heex should be banned from posting in JonJones threads.

:icon_lol: I've been easy on Jon lately, he's going through enough. I also don't really give a damn who wins tonight, I just want to see a good fight.

You though, your threads on here are legendary (in a not good way). I used to think that you were just trolling but now I'm sure you were being serious which makes it 10x worse.

:icon_lol: I've been easy on Jon lately, he's going through enough. I also don't really give a damn who wins tonight, I just want to see a good fight.

You though, your threads on here are legendary (in a not good way). I used to think that you were just trolling but now I'm sure you were being serious which makes it 10x worse.

:icon_lol:

Jon might die then! Man, this may really be a treat tonight if he can back it up.

interesting that cormier said on the sonnen podcast, video below, about how he learned with the sonnen fight , and i was watching, sonnen closed the distance with not that much trouble, but yeah got fucked in the clinch and took a beating on the ground

but cormier is a much better fighter, much better wrestler, so i think we're in for an interesting fight, i hope

[YT]KEtYW_NRRRY[/YT]

"10 times"

That is one seriously dopey bit of trash talk. From there it's not too far down to "My dad can beat up your dad."

DC will not be able to keep that pace for 5 rounds. As soon as Gus slowed down, he got hit by a big elbow which changed the fight momentum. And I do not believe DC's cardio is even on Gus' level in a high pressure fight.

You act like his fight with Gus was a grueling grappling battle. We've never seen JJ in a grappling battle where he was on the wrong end of it. He will wilt.

interesting that cormier said on the sonnen podcast, video below, about how he learned with the sonnen fight , and i was watching, sonnen closed the distance with not that much trouble, but yeah got fucked in the clinch and took a beating on the ground

but cormier is a much better fighter, much better wrestler, so i think we're in for an interesting fight, i hope

[YT]KEtYW_NRRRY[/YT]

I'm sure DC realizes jones listens to all this stuff to gauge DC's game plan and adjust his right? Maybe he wants jon to know.

Back