Cormier future GOAT no doubt. Can be champ at 3 weight classes easily.

Bigfoot=terrible
Barnett=terrible and not in his prime
Mir=ultra terrible and not in his prime
Nelson=terrible only knocks out lower level talent
Dan Henderson=grandpa level

Please beat someone legit first: Jones, Gust, Glover, Cain, Werdum, Rashad, JDS would dominate DC and that is a fact.

DC is a great up and coming talent but his skills aren't great yet especially his BJJ game.

You have to consider Cormier has had only 15 pro MMA fights ... 2 former UFC heavyweight champs - Mir , Barnett , fomer UFC heavyweight title contender - Bigfoot , Heavy hitting burger king - not bad ... pre TRT Hendo - not that impressive cormier is only going to get better from here on out

Bigfoot=terrible
Barnett=terrible and not in his prime
Mir=ultra terrible and not in his prime
Nelson=terrible only knocks out lower level talent
Dan Henderson=grandpa level

Please beat someone legit first: Jones, Gust, Glover, Cain, Werdum, Rashad, JDS would dominate DC and that is a fact.

DC is a great up and coming talent but his skills aren't great yet especially his BJJ game.

10/10 if your idea was to look as stupid as possible.

Yep, cause there are pals when you're talking about achieving your lifelong goal.

Yep, cause everyone approaches life with the same mindset as you.

Cormier refused to fight Cain because they're friends and he could be champ in a different division. There's absolutely zero mystery about this.

Fedor was past his prime by 2007 ... Cormier is just starting to get into his peak .... Bigfoot was 60 pounds heavier then Fedor in that fight , Fedor abandoned his over all game and became a berserker swinging for the fences ... oh and Hendo was on TRT ... cormier beat a 43 year old former TRT user that would of faded years ago if he was fighting without TRT

All the familiar excuses...in 5 very poorly-written sentences!

So Fedor was old and washed-up at 31 while Cormier hasn't quite hit his prime at 35? Cormier had a similar size-disadvantage against Bigfoot. He can cut to LHW...something Fedor never did. Anderson, Machida, Rashad, Shields and others beat TRT Dan...why couldn't a HW like Fedor do the same?

All the familiar excuses...in 5 very poorly-written sentences!

So Fedor was old and washed-up at 31 while Cormier hasn't quite hit his prime at 35? Cormier had a similar size-disadvantage against Bigfoot. He can cut to LHW...something Fedor never did. Anderson, Machida, Rashad, Shields and others beat TRT Dan...why couldn't a HW like Fedor do the same?

ssshhhhh. they need their excuses, it helps them sleep at night.

Pretty sure he couldn't make 185. Hendo is a MW and he looked like a little kid next to Cormeer.

after lastnight i realized at lhw hes no good, jones will beat him so will gustafson and rashad evans.

i am a big fan of cormier but hes not impressive at lhw

My sarcasm detector is going to explode!

Hmmm beating a 43 year old pre TRT Hendo is very much different from fighting a prime Jones ... i can see Cormier givning him problems however i don't think Jones footwork could avoid Cormiers takedowns

I am not basing my statement on his most recent fight. I felt this way about Cormier based on his skillset ever since he beat Bigfoot. Don't pull the strawman card.

Cormier deserves a title shot......not before gus tho

Cormier has more than proven himself to be a LEGIT lhw contender....but I still think jones beats him( jbj is gonna have at LEAST a foot in half of reach adv in his punches and the kicking range is obscene/ think jackson wink>> javier bob cook

Cormier is a great fighter BUT won't be the "goat" .....dudes 36 doesn't want to fight until he's 37(isn't guaranteed of winning that)....would have to put together a nice string of title defenses to be in the conversation(say 5ish) averages 2 fights a year that means you're talking about a 40yr old ......meh highly doubt it

Cormier easily beat two guys who beat Fedor.......so thread doesn't equal invalid....son.

Fedor hasn't been a prime fighter in his last 5 fights before he retired. He just got out of some bad spots with KO, but it eventually caught up to him.

10/10 if your idea was to look as stupid as possible.

Not one thing I said was stupid it was spot on. He hasn't beaten a single guy that is legit or on a win streak.

Cummins the coffee man nough said.
Mir lost his last 4 fights!
Nelson lost 2 of his last 3 fights!
Dan Henderson lost last 4 of his last 5 fights!
Barnett just got KO

He has to win one first, he has a good chance as the LHW division isn't the deepest in terms of overall skill per fighter. I just enjoy the relentless slams can't wait for more highlight reels from him.

Back