Cormier future GOAT no doubt. Can be champ at 3 weight classes easily.

CrazyAlex

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been watching MMA since Vale Tudo and I have never seen such a special fighter as Cormier. Fedor was close in skill-set, but even he wasn't as dominant at his prime and always found himself in tough spots before overcoming and winning.

Cormier, on the other hand, was never in any danger in any of his fight. Fighting Palelei, Bigfoot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Dan Henderson, and never being in hurt or even in a bad position is simply unbelievable. He was winning every second of every fight he's been in period.

Not only that, I believe Cormier would be able to make 185 if he really wanted to and there isn't a single fighter at any weight class that would beat him at this stage. Maybe Cain? But they will never fight, so it's a mute point. Going to bump this thread when he destroys Jones.

I think he beats Jones.

Before anyone says it I'm buying the hype, I've been watching Cormier his Strikeforce debut.

wow, the DC hyperbole is getting pretty ridiculous in the heavies.

205 is the smallest he can make, he has some kidney problems, or something like that.

Can't wait till JJ and DC fight so this nonsense ends already...

DC is a talent and I agree his potential at HW and LHW reaches the stars. Cannot agree with MW, I simply cannot see him easily, routinely making the weight cut.

after lastnight i realized at lhw hes no good, jones will beat him so will gustafson and rashad evans.

i am a big fan of cormier but hes not impressive at lhw

Been watching MMA since Vale Tudo and I have never seen such a special fighter as Cormier. Fedor was close in skill-set, but even he wasn't as dominant at his prime and always found himself in tough spots before overcoming and winning.

Cormier, on the other hand, was never in any danger in any of his fight. Fighting Palelei, Bigfoot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Dan Henderson, and never being in hurt or even in a bad position is simply unbelievable. He was winning every second of every fight he's been in period.

Not only that, I believe Cormier would be able to make 185 if he really wanted to and there isn't a single fighter at any weight class that would beat him at this stage. Maybe Cain? But they will never fight, so it's a mute point. Going to bump this thread when he destroys Jones.

Fedor gone undefeated for 10 years ..... this thread = invalid

champ at three weight classes.....really?

1. I seriously doubt he can make 185lbs
2. he is 35 years old right now.
3. lets see him win one title, before we anoint him two more.

after lastnight i realized at lhw hes no good, jones will beat him so will gustafson and rashad evans.

i am a big fan of cormier but hes not impressive at lhw

not sure if trolling or stupid.

He could definitely make 185 if he really wanted to do it. He's still fairly chubby at LHW. His love of Popeyes probably won't allow it though.

Stop it Alex, talk of DC making 185 is crazy.

Back