Cormier easily dispatched both Hendo and Silva...

How do you know DC was 236 for that particular fight and AS was 198? AS was fat and was definitely close to 220 pounds cause thats his walk around weight.

Stop spewing bullshit.
You don’t know shit and can’t bother to find out by yourself.

• Champ Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5) – non-title bout
You think Silva rolled off the couch and cut more seven pounds to weigh under 199? Or maybe that was what he was walking around after a surgery.

You don’t know shit and can’t bother to find out by yourself.

• Champ Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5) – non-title bout
You think Silva rolled off the couch and cut more seven pounds to weigh under 199? Or maybe that was what he was walking around after a surgery.

I stand corrected. He looked fat in that fight, thought he would have been heavier.

How do you know DC was 236 for that particular fight and AS was 198? AS was fat and was definitely close to 220 pounds cause thats his walk around weight.

Stop spewing bullshit.

Anderson's official weight was 198.5 lbs. Why would he cut from 220 lbs for a catchweight fight LOL? On 2 days notice no less. Sorry but your bias against The Spider makes you sound dumb, that or you are a casual

Silva had 2 days notice and was way past prime

Hendo was 10+ years past prime and forgot how to wrestle

DC is great, but those wins aren't as big as they would have been in 2010

Nobody cares about those fights because Hendo and Silva are MWs.

The Spider fight is wasn't really a fight.

Silva came in last notice just to get a huge paycheck. It was clear that the fight was going to be slow and predictable.

The thread links to a video of Big John Mcarty saying he witnessed DC weigh in at 236 lbs at fight night. This was done by the CSAC. That's cage weight. Please read the thread properly before saying it has no sources

No

3cau.gif

30-26 baby.

B-but anderson landed a kick!!

<2>

Sorry, but those are stupid responses.
70% Hendo is not the same as beating TRT Hendo.
And if you'd think a bit beforew posting you would notice that virtually EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER have training camps. So your excuse is asinine and does not require a response.
No because 70% and TRT mean they are completely different people.
I think on occasions, although admittedly my IQ drops when speaking to less intelligent people, this back and fourth being an example of that.
It isnt an excuse, merely an observation.
If something doesn't require a response, thats where you stop talking...

A guy that outweighs Stipe by several lbs struggled with broken, out of surgery, MW Anderson... I don’t think DCs fans and even DC himself want to remember that.

I think on occasions, although admittedly my IQ drops when speaking to less intelligent people, this back and fourth being an example of that.
right... good attempt to run away, kid.
But grow a pair. If you don't have proper response, don't make an ass of yourself... well too late now.. maybe something for you to use next time you make an asinine post like that...

don't worry. I am sure it will be soon enough.

right... good attempt to run away, kid.
But grow a pair. If you don't have proper response, don't make an ass of yourself... well too late now.. maybe something for you to use next time you make an asinine post like that...

don't worry. I am sure it will be soon enough.
Im not running nor a kid.
My pair are grown and rested comfortable in your head.
Please do show an example of 'proper response'.
I actually make money making an ass of myself.

And, congratulations on recently understanding the definition of asinine. Don't use it too much though.

I think the most forgettable Cormier fight was his second win over Anthony Johnson. Or maybe the second Jon Jones fight which never actually happened I guess

Im not running nor a kid.
My pair are grown and rested comfortable in your head.
Please do show an example of 'proper response'.
I actually make money making an ass of myself.

And, congratulations on recently understanding the definition of asinine. Don't use it too much though.

Sorry, kid.
But when you try to claim fighters don't need training camps, you kind of showed how dumb you were.
I mean, every single fucking fighter goes on training camp kind of proves you to be an idiot making shit up just to somehow answer back....

Asinine is the very definition of your posts, kid.
You are just too stupid to understand it.

Sorry, kid.
But when you try to claim fighters don't need training camps, you kind of showed how dumb you were.
I mean, every single fucking fighter goes on training camp kind of proves you to be an idiot making shit up just to somehow answer back....

Asinine is the very definition of your posts, kid.
You are just too stupid to understand it.
Don't be sorry.
Im not saying fighters don't need training camps. But even three days notice should be enough for an ex world champion to agree for a fight in which he gets paid well. I'd do it and im not a fighter. I'd do it and i dont have years of martial arts training behind me.
So, in your eyes, the fighters have almost no chance unless they have an 8 week camp?

Sorry, don't buy it.
You are not fit to judge what is and what isn't stupid. you are just a walking example.

To the point where you almost dont even count it on his resume..

Can you think of any other examples where elite fighters were dominated and yet the result was almost forgotten?

Hendo and Silva are Middleweights who were old. Silva was also off the couch. What are you expecting? I mean Hendo's lost more than half a dozen times.

TRT makes you at least 10-20 years younger.

lmao@TRTlessHendo

Hendo and Silva are Middleweights who were old. Silva was also off the couch. What are you expecting? I mean Hendo's lost more than half a dozen times.
By that definition, the second your prime leaves you, your value on somebodies else's resume is worthless?

I've seen 50 year old guys school mid 20's-30's at boxing. Many times when the younger guy is credible.

Back