Cormier easily dispatched both Hendo and Silva...

He fought Hong Man Choi and Zulu. Real killers lol

Hong Man Choi was a beast via size alone man, you saw how fucking hard it was to take his ass down. Fedor got him off balance but he was so heavy he fell on Fedor and got the "TD" instead :D

And the first time Fedor got his arm he just postured up and powered out of it.

To the point where you almost dont even count it on his resume..

Can you think of any other examples where elite fighters were dominated and yet the result was almost forgotten?
That is such an asinine post, that you almost wonder if TS even watched those fights, or if he read about them on Wiki.

1) Hendo - Just off TRT, at the very end of his career.
2) Silva - Took the fight days before the event. Went the distance with DC. Hurt DC standing, forcing DC to Take him down and stall.

Toner was innocent.

RIP Monica Toner/.Dozer

@Njmma209
Shaking my head, toner/Dozer was one of the elite posters here.

He dropped too many truth bombs that the GSPMods couldn’t handle.

I’m not surprised @SKITZADACTYL couldn’t handle the truth bombs either

Fact: 41 year old Silva did better vs DC than the HW champ Stipe did. RIP in peace Dozer !

That is such an asinine post, that you almost wonder if TS even watched those fights, or if he read about them on Wiki.

1) Hendo - Just off TRT, at the very end of his career.
2) Silva - Took the fight days before the event. Went the distance with DC. Hurt DC standing, forcing DC to Take him down and stall.
I watched everything unravel.

1) Then dont take the fight. And even when he did, a 70% Hendo is still a damn good name on your resume.
2) If you train your entire life to fight, why do you need time to prepare? If it happened on the street you wouldnt time out to stretch

Shaking my head, toner/Dozer was one of the elite posters here.

He dropped too many truth bombs that the GSPMods couldn’t handle.

I’m not surprised @SKITZADACTYL couldn’t handle the truth bombs either

RIP in peace Dozer !

He will rise back sooner than later, until then we pour one out for our boy

I forgot to mention one thing though,

DC easily dispatched Hendo only, he didn't easily or dispatch Silva, even though Silva went in on extreme short notice.

Prime Silva probably KTFO DC.

You mean "dick pill" Silva.? ..yeah, maybe.

So the supposed GOAT cant fight somebody 40lbs heavier?
I agree that he was and i agree that silva was at a disadvantage but still a damn good name on your resume
Pretty sure Anderson stepped into the Octagon against DC

On 2 days notice, no less

Prime Anderson stiffens DC

Yeah he did and didnt make that excuse so why are you?
DC fought him on two days notice too.
No such thing as prime.

Can you think of any other examples where elite fighters were dominated and yet the result was almost forgotten?

They were both old, past their primes, and MUCH smaller than him.

It’d be like Khabib beating Faber. Of course it would mean nothing and would be immediately forgotten.

I think DC was grateful to Silva for taking the short notice fight and didn't want to beat him down. I'm not saying he would have won or not but DC fought Anderson Silva on a few days notice in 2016 not full camp Silva in 2006.

DC played it suuuper safe in the Anderson Silva fight, but he got the W.

That's because a HW that has to hold towels to make LHW beating a couple old middleweights isn't that impressive. It's expected.

I forgot to mention one thing though,

DC easily dispatched Hendo only, he didn't easily or dispatch Silva, even though Silva went in on extreme short notice.

Prime Silva probably KTFO DC.
Prime Silva ain't gonna stop that takedown and ain't gonna go ninja off his back. Dc gonna mercy kill the spider

And having had gall bladder surgery less than 2 months before the fight.

That's because a HW that has to hold towels to make LHW beating a couple old middleweights isn't that impressive. It's expected.
Expected to beat the worlds greatest because of weight advantage?
Try looking up Dempsey vs Willard

He was a HW when he beat Hendo who was a lifelong MW that had always punched way WAY above his weightclass.

Back