Cormier: 'Cummin's felt faster than anyone I've fought'

I love Dan, but at this point he's stiff as hell out there and predictable to boot.

Look at the way he was moving in the Vitor fight, it was like some one had built a robot and taught it to walk.

Cormier has fought a lot of slow guys, but Hendo is another slow guy.

Cormier may be slow tonight in a food coma after eating that Popeye's Chicken Hendo gave him.

Good thing for him Rashad got injured then

Yeah, I agree. He goes and fights a guy who's never fought in the UFC. Then takes on a 43 year old man who barely won his last fight. Against the top level LHW guys I would say that this proves nothing to anyone and scares no one. To be honest, I'd be more impressed and consider DC more of a threat if he beat Rumble Johnson.

DC trying to hype up his win over the barista... pretty desperate move.

Look at the way he was moving in the Vitor fight, it was like some one had built a robot and taught it to walk.

lol This made me think of the Twilight Zone episode "Steel". The scene where the manager is testing his worn, out dated Battling Maxo fight-bot.

Cummins is fast. I ordered my green tea and had it in seconds.

I love Dan, but at this point he's stiff as hell out there and predictable to boot.

LOL, best analysis of Dan Henderson's stance

Cummins is green but he's a very athletic guy and has a great wrestling pedigree. I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the fastest guys in that weight class.

Starbucks guy was a division 1 wrestler, so his athletic prowess can't be all bad. You can be faster than the champion, but you could still be less of a fighter than the champion.

If we're going with high-level wrestler = highly athletic, than Hendo is even more athletic/faster than Cummins, being a two-time Olympian.

If we're going with high-level wrestler = highly athletic, than Hendo is even more athletic/faster than Cummins, being a two-time Olympian.

If we lived in a parallel universe where we all pretended Hendo isn't about to turn 44 and was in the Olympics in the 1990's.

If we lived in a parallel universe where we all pretended Hendo isn't about to turn 44 and was in the Olympics in the 1990's.

And we pretended Cummins isn't 33 years-old, thus ~ 10 years removed from his glory days, which were considerably less glorious than Hendo's to begin with, who's been working as a barista.

Cummins ain't no spring chicken.

And we pretended Cummins isn't 33 years-old, thus ~ 10 years removed from his glory days, which were considerably less glorious than Hendo's to begin with, who's been working as a barista.

Well if we consider that athletic prime is thought to be around the age of 27. That means that Cummins is 6 years removed from his prime and Hendo is coming up on 20 years.

We're talking about speed and athleticism right? Why would it be hard to comprehend that a 33 year old who's 4-0 is faster and more agile than the absolutely battle worn 43 year old?

Are we all taking crazy pills?

GSP is 33 and he's not 10 years removed from his glory days. I can't believe I am even bothering to type this.

Cormier is overall faster than hendo, but hendo has more explosive striking speed than dc.

I usually always root for Hendo, but I think Cormier takes this fight via decision.

Hoping for an H-bomb, but see a Jake Shields type of game plan from Cormier.

Back