Cormier could beat Cain

No finish, and pretty much NO damage. Neither were in trouble. Now he's some kind of world beater???? The internet makes me laugh lmfao.

He won every round, and has barely lost a single round in his entire mma career. He does what he needs to win fights and no more.

No he can't.
DC doesn't have Cain's cardio.
1.Wrestling gets nullified,striking too.
2.Cain will outlast him.

Cormier is the black fedor, Cain is the brown fedor, its like fighting your shadow

Cormier is a better pure wrestler. Cain is obviously the better MMA wrestler. You think Mir would last longer than a round or two against Cain's pressure? Cain is also bigger, stronger and more explosive. He's got a gas tank for days. Cormier might... MIGHT... have technically better boxing, but Cain has made mincemeat of JDS's face two fights in a row, now. I don't see Cormier doing that to JDS. Cormier has nothing for Velasquez.

JDS is the second best HW in the world and number 3 isn't even close. That's how good Cain is. Sorry to break it to some of you.

It'd be a good fight but he couldn't beat Cain. He's not taking Cain down, and Cain is way better against the fence than he is. Also Cain's cardio is just beast mode.

Cormier is a better pure wrestler. Cain is obviously the better MMA wrestler. You think Mir would last longer than a round or two against Cain's pressure? Cain is also bigger, stronger and more explosive. He's got a gas tank for days. Cormier might... MIGHT... have technically better boxing, but Cain has made mincemeat of JDS's face two fights in a row, now. I don't see Cormier doing that to JDS. Cormier has nothing for Velasquez.

JDS is the second best HW in the world and number 3 isn't even close. That's how good Cain is. Sorry to break it to some of you.

Cain is not an explosive fighter at all. Cormier does have explosive speed when he wants to show. JDS is a worse match up for Cormier than Cain because of the size difference and styles.

Cormier is faster, better hands, and better wrestling yet you claim he has nothing for Cain?

It's obvious the only way to beat Cain is to have some wrestling skill and position control. Wrath of Cain part 2 happened and I feel JDS fought with a lot of heart but he didn't work on any wrestling or takedown technique. I think he shouldn't fight Cain again until a few years of seriously training wrestling. Cain will just smother anyone without a wrestling base. Cormier would be good but Cain has the Cardio advantage but if Cormier works on that it could be even. Both winning DC moves down to challenge for the LHW title eventually.

He won every round, and has barely lost a single round in his entire mma career. He does what he needs to win fights and no more.

...and Cain does more. That's the difference.

Not finishing either is irrelevant, and Nelson has has only been finished once in his career. I'll give you Mir though. And I'm not sure what no damage has to do with struggling with anyone. I'm a fan of Mir, but Mir had nothing for DC. The same goes to Nelson, as well.

So still, where is the resume out of what you said showing he could beat Cain??

After tonight, I don't think Cormier can last 5 rounds because of Cain's cardio. Cormier was breathing heavy and looking at the clock tonight in the 2nd and 3rd round.

This. I get it Junior fans, you're upset. Cormier can NOT beat Cain lol. He barely beat Nelson really. He did no damage to Nelson.

Barely beat Nelson? He won 30-27 across all the judges score cards smart guy.

Back