Cormier could be a middleweight

I'm curious about this thing with Cormier and Popeyes. Is it because he's black or is there a story?..

Lol at "is it because he's black" ... why would you assume such a thing? Is it because you sleep with men?

Why the fuck would he make the effort to middleweight

When he hasn't even been challenged at the weight two classes above

The guys 5'10, of course he could make 185 lol. You know how many humans that height that couldn't make 185 (likely zero).

well that is shertardology at its best.

Jeff Monson at 5'9" is not going to make 185lbs. Well unless you say he could drop a ton of muscle. But then what is the point because given enough time and will everyone 6' and below should be able to make 145lbs like Pablo the Scarecrow Garza.

jeff-monson3.jpg

and just for the record I am not commenting on whether Cormier could make MW in this reply.

Jeff Monson at 5'9" is not going to make 185lbs. Well unless you say he could drop a ton of muscle. But then what is the point because given enough time and will everyone 6' and below should be able to make 145lbs like Pablo the Scarecrow Garza.

jeff-monson3.jpg

and just for the record I am not commenting on whether Cormier could make MW in this reply.

Beat me to it.

The guy just finally proved he can make 205. He was a kick ass HW, why push for him to go even lower? Let the man have his go at Jones, first!

lol at saying he's 15 percent body fat. You can tell he's mainly relying on draining himself to make 205 rather than losing fat. Also most guys feel like death at sub 10 percent, my bet his he will most definetly, he looks genetically meant to carry some extra padding.

jeff-monson3.jpg

exactly anybody 6 foot and below could make 145, but some might look like garza or roop and that hasn't exactly worked out into being a champion in the lower weight classes. People function the best at different weights. Dan henderson is only 5'10.5 but does the best at 205. Cormier might have been the best at hw who knows.

Yea I figured so could fedor, roy nelson, shogun, possibly cain, rashad, mark hunt (lotta work), etc.

He could also sing "It's Raining Men" in the nude on top of the Empire State Building. But I bet he won't.

He's more than 15% bodyfat he is probably around 18-19% at LHW. Shogun Rua has about 15% bodyfat.

I think he can make it up to flyweight. UFC needs more fighters there to make it exciting.

He might be higher than 15%. Don't forget that people lose LBM when losing fat. Honestly, he was good at HW. He lifted Soa Palelei into the air like a child.

jeff-monson3.jpg

Lol jeff "juice" monson could easily make 185. Cutting 25 pounds like even some BW's do means he can be 210 shredded on fight night.

Do you know how many natural men that height are shredded at 210? None of the "natural" bodybuilders that's for sure.

Damn, let the man rest at 205. If he so happens to make 185, what's next? Are you guys gonna say he could make 170?

Back