Cormier "close to perfect"

Like him or not, Cormier is coming for Jones and he will make him look very bad.

Cormier LHW champion by the end of 2014

Like him or not, Cormier is coming for Jones and he will make him look very bad.

Cormier LHW champion by the end of 2014

This gave me a good laugh, DC has nothing for Bones and will get outclassed badly if they ever fight

I've been saying it for ages. He's without doubt the best fighter competing in MMA today

Not of all time though yet, that still goes to Fedor.

I've been saying it for ages. He's without doubt the best fighter competing in MMA today

Not of all time though yet, that still goes to Fedor.

I think I agree with this, and I would really have a hard time picking anyone in the world beating DC at this point.

I think I agree with this, and I would really have a hard time picking anyone in the world beating DC at this point.

Velasquez would have the best chance of beating him, but even his chances aren't great.

As the article says, Cormier is pretty much as perfect a fighter as you can get in the sport of MMA.

Velasquez would have the best chance of beating him, but even his chances aren't great.

As the article says, Cormier is pretty much as perfect a fighter as you can get in the sport of MMA.

I could see other fighters giving dc a hard time. I think rumble would give dc some problems. But not Jones. DC would waste jones

more like

I-LOL-e

am i right guys?!

giphy.gif

I hope somebody knocks this guy out. I don't understand the hype.

Then somebody should knock you out, maybe would understand then. You got undefeated LHW who beat bigfoot, barnett, mit, nelson, between others
You dont need to be a fan but atleast understand the hype

Fight against Hendo should be interesting, I hope Dan really tests him.

cormier isn't perfect. he's a high-level athlete that knows how to win. he's unbelievably gifted and knows how to play to his strengths. he's building a really impressive resume with wins over palelei, monson, big foot, barnett, mir and roy. hendo would be another leap forward for him.

he really hasn't had to face adversity yet, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts.

During Pride FC time, wrestlers were not that dominant due to the knees and kicks on the groung, in my eyes you cannot be considered a perfect fighter as long as it only depends on the rules !

This argument has always seemed backwards to me. Allowing knees on the ground and foot stomps makes a wrestler that much more dangerous. Remember Rampage in side control raining knees down on peoples skulls? Or Randleman kneeing Yamamoto into oblivion from north-south position on the ground? Aside from up-kicks there is nothing in Pride rules that you can do when underneath a wrestler that you cant do in the UFC.

This argument has always seemed backwards to me. Allowing knees on the ground and foot stomps makes a wrestler that much more dangerous. Remember Rampage in side control raining knees down on peoples skulls? Or Randleman kneeing Yamamoto into oblivion from north-south position on the ground? Aside from up-kicks there is nothing in Pride rules that you can do when underneath a wrestler that you cant do in the UFC.

It's good for both sides. Makes it a lot easier to punish a failed takedown with knees on the ground. Gomi vs some Gracie (I think), CC vs Herring, Arona v Sakuraba and a whole host of others.

That's good for now but when the challenge of adversity comes will he be ready for that. Stay tuned. I like how he is consistent, one day a challenge will come and a plan for all rounds will need fine tuning.

Back